Chapter 1

"hello" - speaking out loud
'hello' - thinking
*hello* - the time

POV: Leona

*alarm ringing*

"Ugh, what time is it?" Leona said annoyed.

*7:00*

"Fuck, I have school today and my head hurts, if only I haven't drank so much wine yesterday."

'This is all Ivana's fault, it was her idea.' Leona was angry she had go to school today.

"Now Maja is going to laugh at me for getting drunk and comming to school while having a hungover." She muttered.

"Leona what are you talking about so early?" said Lana.
Lana is Leona' s roommate, they have known each other for 3 years. Lana is in the same class as Leona and both are in their 3rd year of highschool.

"Nothing." Leona said trying to ignore her hungover. She got up from the bed and almost fell from the bed. The bed is a bunk bed and Leona sleeps on the top bed.

"Fucking bunk bed, why do I sleep on the top fucking bed?" Leona already knew this day is going to be a bad one. Not that it matters almost every day something goes wrong.

'Now I just have to see if the toilet is free.' It mostly likley isn't, it never is when Leona has to go to the toilet, it's like a curse.

Leona took the wc paper and left in the direction of the toilet. It wasn't free and there were 2 people waiting in line.

"Why does this always happens to me, when Lana goes at least one toilet is free. Damn this day and the fucking toilets?" This is the daily routine of Leona. "I'm not going to achieve anything from waiting here, better get ready for school and take a painkiller for my headache."

She got back to her room and saw Lana still sleeping.

"Lana wake the fuck up do you want to be late for school it's already 7:25 we have to go in 5 minutes!" It was 7:05, Leona just wanted revenge because Lana ate half of her chocolate a few days ago.

"WHAT, WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?" Lana was so socked they didn't even check what time it was on their phone because of panic.

*5 minutes later*

"Come on we have to go." Lana said still panicking.

"Why don't you check what time it is so then we can go." Leona said amused.

Lana took their phone out and saw the time. They got angry and asked "If it's 7:10 why did you tell me we are going to be late for school? Hmmmm!?"

"Hahah, this is revenge for eathing my chocolate 3 days ago."

"I could have slept 10 more minutes whyy? " Lana asked.

"This are the consequences of your own actions, suck it up and don't complain if I didn't wake you up you would have slept till the last minute and then we would really be late." said Leona finding a excuse for her revenge.

"So that is how it's going to be." they were already planning their revenge on Leona.
'Maybe taking her pack of ciggaretes is a good idea or is hiding the last 1l of the wine a better idea? Choices choices.'
"Well then you better go get ready for school and I forgot to tell you we have a exam today." Lana said, they were laughing in their head at the panicking Leona in front of them.

"WHAT, why didn' t you tell me at least a few days earlier?" it was the voice of the creature called Leona in panic mode.

"Well I tought you already knew and even if I told you it wouldn't matter, you weren't going to study anyway."

"Fair point, did you study for the exam I didn't see you touch any book."

"Well no, but I am not going to get a bad grade because because I'm not going to ok?" Lana has a problem and that problem is that if they don't want to study they aren't going to no matter how much you threaten them.

"Okaay then let's go it's 7:30 and this time I'm not lying." said Leona this time really not lying.