Episode 4; Take Care of the Counter-Attack

The first quarter had unfortunately ended in Kaijo's favor. 27-35. But our team was confident that we have a chance to win. I already knew both team strategies. I know what both teams were talking about. Each other's weakness.

"I'm Kise's weakness," Tetsu says.

Before he could say anything else, "You may be his weakness but that still doesn't change a whole lot Tetsu." I will explain. "But if you believe you can take him I trust you," I boomed. Tetsu looks at me and nods.

After that I let Aida choose what the plan was for the second quarter. I didn't butt in for anything else. I just stood there watching the game as it continued. I watch Kajio countries with man-to-man defense with Ryota covering Kagami. This was going to be a tough quarter. Both teams were going steadily.

Our team started to use our captain, Hyuga's three-pointers. Kajio's team was wary of Hyuga's threes. Not only but also Tetsu and Kagami's teamwork.

We started using the fast break as Ryota accidentally hit Tetsu making him fall backward and hitting his head on the court's ground. "TETSUYA!" I shout running as fast as I could to his side. "WHAT THE HELL, RYOTA?!" I fumed glaring at Ryota.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to," Ryota mumbles.

I slowly helped Tetsu up, "Don't worry Y/n-san I can still play!"

I chuckle, "Sorry Tetsu I won't let you return until you're better,"

He started to whine a little but I didn't budge. I checked out his head and cleaned up some of the blood as the game continued. Koganei was subbed in for Tetsu. After I took care of Tetsu he just rested on the cot next to the bench.

He ended up passing out which made me worry even more. So I stood by him constantly checking on him but also watching the game.

| TIMESKIP |

We were 68-74 and our team was out of energy. It was already the fourth quarter as Tetsu slowly sat up, "Good morning." Tetsu grumbles about being passed out for a little while now. He got up and confused Aida to put him in again. She agreed I knew we needed him in but he could still be hurt.

I didn't say anything. If Tetsu believes he can do it and not continue to get hurt then we should do it.

The teams goes back and forth for a while but now there are only 10 seconds on the clock. We are all on the edge of our seats. Kagami does his alley-oop while Ryota tries blocking it. Jumping at the same time, Ryota starts falling first. I smirk. I found his hidden ability. Kagami scores making the score 100-98.

Seirin won the practice match against Kajio!!