♥︎ 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ♥︎

♥︎ UNIQUE 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 JANIS ♥︎      UNIQUE PLACE 📍6:00 P

      UNIQUE PLACE 📍6:00 P.M.

________

"Wtf is your problem what did I do to you, you won't even speak to me" Unique yelled.

"You wanna know what the problem is Unique, your fucking leaving and you ani't even think to tell me, you go and tell everybody else before me how you think I'm supposed to feel" Ddot yelled he was so mad at the moment he was scared of losing his best friend and maybe his first love but she didn't know that.

"know how to tell you, your not the only person this is hard on I don't wanna leave I don't have a choice Darrian but I don't want this"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you first, I'm sorry"

"Look maybe it's bests for you to leave anyway" he shrugged taking a step back from her.

"Ddot really, your acting like I was the one to chose to leave"

"Look Ima just leave he said making his way over to the door leaving Unique in tears.

__

1 year later
__
♡︎
Unique and her mom just moved back to New York, her mom found another job and in order for her to work there she had to move back to New York which made Unique the happiest girl in the world. She couldn't wait to see her old friends

She thought everything would be back to normal but more than likely it wouldn't specially if she didn't have her only best friend who was Ddot, he knew everything about her and maybe some of her

her mom said as she struggled to pick up the heavy box.

Unique nodded her head standing from the steps of her house walking over to where the boxes were place grabbing the one that had her name on it making her way up to her empty room.

She wanted to give her room and cute look she just didn't know what look just

phone start to ring sitting the box onto her bedroom floor answering the phone.

Dd yelled.

"Why are you so loud" Unique laughed taking a seat on her empty bedroom floor.

"Heard you was back, you should come to the Telly my mans Jay having it" he told.

"Yea no, you know I don't do party's" Unique told.