♥︎ TWO ♥︎

♥︎ UNIQUE 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 JANIS ♥︎      UNIQUE PLACE 📍6:00 P

      UNIQUE PLACE 📍6:00 P.M.

________

"Ameris you can't be leaving me right now, I don't even know my way to class" Unique said stopping Ameris from leaving her.

"You got your schedule don't you?" Ameris asked.

"Yes"

"Okayy than you'll be fine" Ameris told before turning around seeing Ddot putting a big smile on her face.

"Hey Ddot can walk you" she said pulling Ddot over where they both stood.

"Fuck I can't" he spoke.

"Y'all two need to have a chat anyway y'all use to be bestie's fix the shit" she told. "Laterr" the girl smiled leaving the two looking at each other.

Unique soon looked away before walking off. She knew he didn't wanna be bothered with her so why try, she thought.

"Yo fuck you going" Ddot catch up with her stopping her in her footsteps.

"Obviously you don't wanna be bothered with me" she shrugged.

"You need help to class right?" The boy questioned.

"Yea" she said with and short response.

"ii than shut tf up and come on" he said pulling the girls arm allowing her to follow behind him.

Ddot was always aggressive so she really didn't care for what the boy was saying deep down she knew he missed her.

"Why you wanna be bothered with me all of a sudden, you ani't even wanna talk to me at the telly" she spoke as the both of them walked side by side.

"Don't worry about it I'm cool now ani't I" the boy told.

"What ever Darrian" Unique said using his government she knew how much he hated it when she did that but she didn't seem to care at the moment.

"Ddot"the boy spoke correcting the girl.

"Yea I know" she taking a few steps ahead of him.

"Ayo slow down" Ddot spoke.

_____
♡︎
Unique was now seated in class listening as the teacher ranted on about a coming up project. This was her first day back and she already had to start on and project.

Unique rested her head in her arms before feeling something lightly hit her head. Lifting her head up she seen and small balled up piece of paper. Looking over to her smiling friend Kenza before picking up the paper unraveling it.

Meet me in the bathroom after class

Looking back over to her friend before placing her head back down on her desk.
———

BATHROOM 📍
——

"What you wanted me to come in here for?" Unique questioned.

"No reason, just seen you over there bored" she shrugged.

"But anyway since your in here wanna skip" she smiled.

"Kenza it's my first day of school and you already want me to skip" Unique laughed.

"Ok damn all you had to say was no, but anyways we got the same lunch time right?" Kenza asked.

"Yep, so I'll see you than" she smiled before leaving the bathroom.
_______
♡︎