Chapter 1

Nova belly begin to grow with their first baby. Jacaery rub her belly with a smile upon his face "it's a girl my love." His face held love and joy in his eyes looking at his wife "How do you know?" Nova smile gently placed her hand on top of his hand on the belly right where she feels her "She moves like gently waves in my belly." He hums not caring if the baby was a boy or a girl alongs they are fine.

Nine months have passed with the Robert rebellion war going on nova and Jacaerys knows the truth about lyanna and rhaegar, her being pregnant with a child. Tried to tell people about the truth but no one whould listen to them. they offer their support to them which they are thankful for but don't want them in harms way.

Nova screams Strom brewing outside with waves crashing against the cliffs. Jacaerys is by his wife side holding her hand brushing hair away from her face the maids tried to put him outside but nova wasn't having any of it "He is my husband and the father of this child he will see me give birth to our baby."
Her eyes blazing in fury daring for them to say anything.

He really does love his wife.

Nova did a final push and scream then came silence making them both worried for their baby until the Baby let out a warrior cry letting their parents know she is alive.

The measter wrap the baby in a white cloth handed the baby to them "It's a girl My lady and lord."

Jacaery smile at his daughter head full of black wild curls, beautiful black skin. They both gasp as she opened her eyes showing them her light brown eyes. Nova smile kiss her forehead "what shall be her name my love?" Jacaery say waiting for his wife response nova knows her daughter is like the sea.

"Darya velaryon Starling."

Jacaery grin happy that his legacy will be pass down. It's a peaceful moment in the room the parents holding each other and smiling down at their daughter who went to sleep.

But that ended when a knight came with a grave expression "My lord. Robert
baratheon request a audience with you."

Jacaery sigh kiss his wife forehead before getting up, nova moved to get out of bed as well holding the baby he stop her "No my love you must rest." She gave him a pointed glare "I will not lose a husband to that oaf of a men."
He sigh again knowing he can't stop his wife he nodded helping her out of bed into a blue robe.

Nova held the baby close to her chest looking down at Robert. Jacearys sat on the driftmark throne looking down at Robert and his knights as well.

"Why have you come here Robert baratheon?"

He step forward with his warhammer
"The house of velaryon has a close relationship with house of Targaryen."
He said with venom at the last part.
Nova hold her baby closer hand itching preparing to protect her family.

Jacaery didn't show any emotions but she knew that he as well tighten his hand
"What of it baratheon?"

He sneer at them "Rhaegar Targaryen has fallen, the war is over." Watching their expression closely they show none but in their hearts they send a pray for him.

Jacaery lean forward staring down Robert in the eyes "I will ask you again Robert baratheon. Why have you come on the day of my daughter coming into this earth?"

Robert grin "Now that the war is over that makes me the king, bend a knee to me and i won't end you." He said confident but that didn't last when nova and Jacaerys chuckled darkly.

"Oh Robert you fool do you not know the name on the battlefield they call us? The fog rage and the Gods daughter." Not letting him talk.

"You don't want another war when you know you will lose this one." Robert roar in fury slamming his Warhammer down on the floor his men getting ready to fight.

Nova made a chu sound echoing loud the room it continues on with different voices saying the same thing warriors came at different sides spears, swords, and bows ready to strike.

The men look around scared Robert baratheon look at nova with hatred. She smirk spoke up "I believe you are out number Robert baratheon now get the fuck out of our house before your blood splatter on this floor."

Robert hold the gaze with nova then jacaery before answering to his mens "Stand down men." His men put their swords back into their scabbard Robert stand up from his fighting stance "This is not over velaryon."
Jacaery smile wide showing his canine teeth "Actually it is Robert not unless you want to be a oath breaker." He knew what he was talking about do to the fact him and his father made a oath to never attack the starlings since nova is a starling and is  married to jacaery making him untouchable.

He sneer before leaving the warriors retreat into their hiding place still giving them death glares as Robert and his rebellion leave.

Nova smile in relief as the doors close behind them. Jacaery kiss nova with a smile and kiss darya forehead.

"What do we do now my love?" Nova said as she fed darya, she woke up finally stomach hungry for food.

Jacaery watches from the window as Robert leaves and see Ned stark with him now knowing what to do.

"Your family has a house in winterfell right?" She caught on what he was saying
"Yes right in the forest." He smile at her and she returns it "I think it's best we visit the wolf's don't you think?" Mischief in their eyes knowing that the wolf's is going to be their daughter first of many ally's.

~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued
Hope you like this chapter
What do you think about Nova and Jacaery
Bye ✌️❤️