Chapter 2

We finally got the conversation done because the bell rang, "Finally" I mumbled under my breath.
I ran out of there as fast as I could so he couldn't say anything.
Fiona came up to me and pushed me. "I TOLD YOU TO STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY MAN. I TOLD YOU HES MINE."
"You don't own the man.. he doesn't want u."

The school day was over and Fiona left without me. Sonia even left with her.
The hatred that girls gonna carry on me now.  After I got home I went on insta and seen that Fiona has posted something so, I go and check because I always see what she posts and what I saw, made me freeze.

It was a post with my photo my name, and a really bad rumor.
It said multiple rude things that weren't even true,
"She steals yo man's and she had sex with the schools outcast, Holly, that's right, their gay for each other and she is tryna make yo guys man like her but she don't like them, she stole my man named Sonia."

I made a comment. "GIRLY YOUR JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE SONIA ACTUALLY LIKES ME NOT YOU, IM NOT GONNA REPEAT WHAT HE SAID TO ME BECAUSE IM NOT LIKE YOU!".
Surprisingly, people believed her and not me, even Sonia, but he asked me to be his fake girlfriend.

The next day at school, I seen Sonia and Fiona holding hands down the hall, and right when she seen me, and then Holly right behind me she said "OMG GUYS, it's the gays, they probably came to school together after they had sex last night!".
Everyone bursted into laughter, but Holly looked really horny at me and whispered "I never knew you liked me that much to say we're having sex, maybe we can tonight to make it true" She gave me a wink and ran off.
"Fiona, those rumours you posted are not true and you knew they aren't, your just jealous because you seen me and Sonia hanging out yesterday, you guys are literally meant for each other, have fun."

"Omg girly thank you I know we are, we're just the perfect fricken match!!" She giggled,
"Wow, and Sonia you can go have sex with your new girl now, you are the worst people I've ever met and I have ever seen, do not go near me".

"Not like we would want to."
When I went to my first class everyone was staring and whispering, then Holly sat right next to me, Sonia kept staring at me and I flipped him off.
She kept going on about what Fiona said. "OH MY GOD JUST SHUT UP ALREADY! YOUR RACHET VOICE IS IRRITATING ME".

This one guy in the class yelled "Aww did your little outcast girlfriend break up with you?" Before I could say a thing Holly said this. "Yes I did and I need a new seat partner, wanna be mine?".
"Are you asking me out?".
"Ye-." Sonia said "Hey baby girl I'll be your seat partner".

Holly ran straight to him and Sonia said "i wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Kiana. She's my girlfriend."
He gave me a wink and I walked over to him and rolled my eyes. Holly got on a table and said "WHO WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH ME? ASK KIANA IM REALLY GOOD!". But then what Sonia said was surprising, "Nah girly, those are just rumours".
Joan, a gay kid said "I WILL!"