Chapter 1

In Musutafu, Japan Class 1A, Midnight, and Eraserhead were fighting a group of villains sent by the League Of Villains. Four students and a teacher were fighting the admins and leader of the group.

"Smash," A boy with Green hair and eyes with freckles said his name was Deku, his leg hit one of the admins as he said that said.

"Be careful with that Midoriya" Shoto said. His hair was white on one side and red on another a scar on his right eye with a blue eye on the other side his eye was gray.

"Bakugo Look out!" A boy with Red hair and Maroon eyes said.

"I don't need your help Kirishima" The boy Bakugo Said. His hair was a sandy blond and his eyes are red.

Both were coming up toward the leader of the group. A woman with long blue hair and the same blue eyes. (like Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill Looks just like her no sword though).

"Die," Bakugo said His hands creating explosions In his hands. One of the Admins got in front of her and engulfed Bakugo's body with a thick Dark-blue mist-like portal. The last thing he heard was.

"Bakubro" or

"Bakugo" and

"Kacchan" From Deku

'Dame it' He thought as everything went Black

~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Morning~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) Was soundly sleeping until she was hit with three carpet beaters at once.

"Owwww" (Y/N) Screamed in pain.

"Are you awake?" three voices cried in unison.

"What is wrong with you three?" (Y/N) said upset.

Looking to her right she saw Naho, a little girl with black braids going to her chest with two green butterfly clips at their ends. Her eyes were black buttons. (Y/n) made sure to pet her head.

Then looked to the left where Kiyo was, her dark brown hair went to her shoulders with pink butterfly clips on the sides of her head right above her ears. Like Naho her eyes were button-like. You smile at her and rub her head.

Sumi Wanting a hug (and your favorite but tell them that) climbed on your bed. Her hair Was in its Two pigtails like usual with her blue butterfly clips holding her hair up. Like the other two her eyes were like buttons. You hug her.

"Why did you guys wake me up so early?" (Y/N) asked, Outside it was still dark. "It's not Dawn yet."

"You have a new mission today the crow just came," Naho said.

"Miss Shinobu Asked us to wake you up," Kiyo said.

"And why the carpet beaters?" You ask them.

".....We wanted to use them on you we're geting bored of using them on Tanjiro and his friends," Sumi said.

"Okay than will I'll get dressed and get breakfast. Can you do me a favor girls,?" (Y/N) asked them.

"What is it?" All three asked.

"Wake up Tanjiro and his friends I'll help too how about it?" (Y/N) Asked.

"Let's do it!"

When they go to where three teenage boys were sleeping and a little Nezuko looking over them. Nezuko is a girl with long dark-brown hair that ended with orange tips. Her pink eyes went over to where four were.

"Hu mummmm umm," She said she can not speak because of the bamboo muzzle on her mouth.

"Hello, Nezuko we are going to wake the boys want to help?" (Y/N) asked.

"Hmu mu," Nezuko said nodding her head.

When all five had carpet beaters you all went up to bed. You and Sumi were with Tanjiro. A boy with Maroon and black hair with a scar on his forehead His eyes are usually a dark reddish pink. Naho and Kiyo are next to Zenitsu. The yellow hair with orange tips His eyes are yellow. And Nezuko at Inosuke bed. He had a bore head-on.

"ONE...TWO....THREE GO!!" (Y/N) said as all the carpet beaters hit the boy at the same time.

"AAAAAAAHHHH" All the boys screamed.

"Time to get up~~" (Y/N) sang with the girls following her out of the room and leaving the boys in pain.

"Morning Mom," you say to Shinobu "Morning Sweety," She says giving you a hug.

"You ready? Do you and Haruki are right?" Your mom asked you. "Yes And the boys will be down soon. We woke them up for you." You answer her.

"Yes, I could hear that" She nervously Replied.

"Will I'm Of see you Mom Say bye to Dad for me" You say running after your crow to your next mission.

You are fast like your Mom And strong like your Dad. You were 12 when Aunt Kanae died you were learning flower breathing from her after that you bend that into your own style of breathing with hers.

"Haruki Details on the mission please," (Y/N) said to her crow.

'Last night a srang vortex of Dark-blue mist appeared and engulfed half of the forest Is thought to be a demon with a Poison blood demon art.' Haruki said.

"Let's get there as fast as possible then."

~~~~~In A forest~~~~~~

In the forest, where (Y/N) was heading, There was a boy unconscious. His sandy-blond hair was swaying in the gentle breeze. His clothing was not of this world, He was wearing A black long-sleeve shirt with an orange cross on it and grenades on his wrist He was wearing black boots and knee guards. The clips in his hair looked like explosions on his hair.

A demon nearby was slowly poaching a demon drawn by the smell of Marechi's blood, from him. "Looks like I have a feat tonight Haha," The demon girl said walking toward him. The boy still unconscious a few feet was unaware of what was happing.

~~~~End of Chapter 1~~~~

I'm going to be using lower moon four for the next chapter and I was hoping you guys would all understand pretend she is Not upper moon four she does technically die in the anime so it really doesn't matter.