Past part 3- Chapter 3

Allen POV age 13

I stand next to my uncle with my hood of my black cloak up and gloves over my hands . I hold lero above my head . Using him as an umbrella to hide myself. They don't want anyone to know about me due to the dangers it would put me in. I could get hurt or worse. They don't like letting me outside the Ark but I didn't wanna stay . They only agreed if I stayed by the earls side.

I watch as the Akuma and a man also wearing a cloak fight. After a while his hood falls off as I freeze and freak out on the inside.

"Are you ok bud?" My uncle asks me as a tear or two falls.

"H-he..... killed mama" I back up and hide behind the Noah. His eyes widen and glares at the man. Making more akuma of higher levels right him but he manages to defeat them all. He grins a wide smile seeing as I'm hiding.

"Who's the child" he asks laugiing. I know I'm small but there's no way I'm that small.

"None of your business Marian Cross" uncle says until all of a sudden the man I now know of as Marian Cross disappears .

"U-uncle?! Where did he go" I asked hiding more . Scared of him to come after father again or hurt me. Next thing I know I am pulled back, dropping lero, with an anti akuma weapon against my neck. I whimper as my uncle hurries and gets ready to fight.

"Back off Millennium earl or I will slice his throat . " I start to cry a little until all of a sudden I'm thrown to the ground after feeling a blow to the head as I hear fighting. I try to keep my eyes open knowing it was an anti akuma weapon. I feel my head and feel something wet as I look back at my hand to see a red substance. Soon after I pass out .

Earls POV later

I stand there 'how is he so strong? I need to protect Allen' I try to move to Allen but cross appears out of nowhere just to ono k me out.

The next day Allen's pov

I slowly open my eyes to see I'm laying on a bed tied up. I start to cry not knowing what will happen to me. Captured by the same man who had killed my mother just prior .

"Your finally awake" I jump and curl up crying more. He comes over and sits next to me. Looking and feeling my Snow White hair . "What exactly are you? Noah? Or exorcist? Your arm is an anti alums weapon yet you were with the Noah's and your hair and eye points more to a Noah.

I try to pull away from him but whine at the cuffs holding me to little space of the bed. "Answer me you dumbsss" I clench my eyes shut and mumble an answer.

"Speak up" he hits me with an anti akuma weapon that's a knife on the cheek causing my skin to bleed .

"B-both... " I watch as his eyes widen before grinning a wide smile . "W-why did you kill mama.." I ask in a quiet voice causing him to raise an eyebrow before realizing the structure of my hair , eyes, and just who I look like in general.

"14th's and an exorcist's son. Didn't know they had one. Where were you hiding the whole time boy?" He asks pulling my hair back and up to make me look at him.

"T-t-the closet behind the clothes..." he lets go and thinks for a moment.

"So you were there the whole time ." He grins making me go scared as he moves closer . I didn't like what happened next.

(He raped him.)

Neahs POV let's say 2 years later

Cross abuses and rapes Allen a lot . Definitely when he is fighting back. He is locked up all the time

I fall and hold my chest as I feel my son in pain.

"Neah!?" My brother runs up to me and bends down. "What's wrong?"

"H-he's hurting.... " I start to cry a little as blood tears run down my face. "I need to save him. I need to protect him but I don't know where he is."

"I know brother. I know..." my brother helps me up .

"Please." I hold onto my brother." Please find him and kill the fucker who's hurting my family." He nods and hugs me.

"I'll find him... I promise. Even if I die trying "