Apologize

Wednesday, July 20. Morning.

"May I kiss you?"

You rolled over and looked at Akechi. "You're asking permission now?" You giggled.

Akechi responded by nuzzling you and kissing you repeatedly on the neck. "You didn't say no."

"You don't even stop when I say no," you mumbled. "The only way to make you stop is to use our safeword."

"That's what it's there for," Akechi teased. He started running his fingers up your shirt. When he started tickling you is when you jolted in surprise.

"Aha! Pancakes! Stop!" You laughed.

Akechi stopped tickling you. "So you are ticklish."

You sat up and checked your phone. "The thieves will be here after lunch. We should clean up the apartment before then."

"Why?" Akechi bent one of his legs and put his arm behind his head. His t-shirt pulled up a few inches, showing a bit of his stomach.

"Do you know how much semen I have to clean off of things now?!" You said, a bit exasperated. 

"We've only been having unprotected sex for…five days," Akechi frowned. 

"Yes and you've been trying to do me at least twice a day," you sighed.

"If my cum is all over your apartment, then that's optimal for me," said Akechi.

"That's disgusting."

"Oh, so you think my cum is disgusting?" Akechi sat up, his face annoyed.

"When it's on my wall and furniture!" You cried. "It's a bodily fluid!"

Akechi looked embarrassed. 

"How about, if you're a good boy and help me with chores," you smiled, "we can do it this evening."

Akechi's phone rang. "Hello? Oh, yes, this is Akechi." He left the room.

You got up, got dressed, and made your way into the kitchen. You wished you had a coffee maker. Maybe you could get one at the new apartment later. You pulled out two bottles of coffee from the fridge and started making some breakfast. Akechi was outside the sliding glass doors on your balcony talking to someone. He didn't seem riled up, so the call probably wasn't from work.

Akechi finished the phone call with a smile on his face. "Oh, good, I'm hungry," he said as he sat down at the table.

You handed him the bottle of coffee. "Who was that on the phone?"

"Hm? Oh, we can move in this Saturday," said Akechi. "We should get packing, then."

"Wait…that's only in a few days!" You cried. " And Tagakaki's palace on top of it?"

"We'll be fine," said Akechi. "I can tear through that place quickly with Loki. It's unfortunate that I can't use him with the others present, though."

You sighed. "I wish…"

"I don't wish to bare my persona so carelessly," said Akechi. "I'm not an exhibitionist like you, so I don't have much of a thrill–"

"No," you said sharply. "You're the one who always tries to finger me in public!"

"Have I done it yet?" Akechi pointed out, his mouth full with his breakfast as he spoke.

"No, but you've come close," you grumbled.

Akechi swallowed. "'Close' would hardly hold up in a court of law." He sighed. "Not that it even matters anyway."

"Right…didn't you say our justice system is totally corrupt?"