❥ a whole trick ✧.*

"Oh my god, you have the best boyfriend ever, kid you not!" Leeseo said with her jaw dropped when Su-yeon told her what happened.

Su-yeon just chuckled at the girl who was obsessed with the pictures she took, and then she just bided goodbye to her and left outside to meet her other two best friends who were impatiently waiting for her.

"Late, much?" Jungwon said giving her head a bop.

She ignored him and sat down, sipping on her tea, before Jungwon took that too and sipped her drink casually.

"Hey!" she shouted and snatched the drink back.

"I hate you so much, do you know?" she said jokingly

"I love you too." he said, sarcastically.

"Uff, anyways, we were here to check the anontxt website again right?" Su-yeon asked.

"I suppose." Heesung said, and grabbed the phone, shifting his fingertips towards the message button. "Here goes nothing."

He clicked on it and once again, it redirected them to another page.

But this time.

There was no notifications. No warnings. No little poem's left for them.

 No little poem's left for them

"Bad luck." Heesung murmured.

"No no no. This isn't it. He always leaves tricks or something.." Su-yeon said, unbelieving the message.

"He always does leave tricks. What could it be now?" Heesung asked, confused.

Jungwon looked at the message once again then let out a chuckle, hitting his head.

"He always leaves tricks. And so is this one. This message is a trick." he laughed.

"I don't erm.. quite understand you..?" Su-yeon asked, confused.