The Beloved of Duskgloom Sea (Black Pearl Cookie)

Word among various cookies who traveled along the waters spoke of a lone fishercookie, Y/N Cookie, who did their catches within the area of the Black Pearl Islands and their supposed interactions with the creature that lurks within the deep. It seemed to have taken a fondness for the cookie if their repeated encounters and the cookie still being in one piece is anything to go by.

However, this fondness meant possible danger to those who interacted, or god forbid brought harm, to Y/N Cookie.

Fellow fishercookies recall having a sense of dread and the feeling of being watched when they chatted up with Y/N Cookie, this urge to not look down into the waters in fear of what lurks below watching them in return.

Captain Caviar Cookie recalls hearing a story about pirates having taken Y/N Cookie prisoner, unaware that the depths were watching...

....and the depths were angry.

Their ship was immediately hit by hard seas and terrible weather, going out of control and the crew scrambling about. A loud, angry voice calls out to them, telling them about making a grave mistake in capturing her beloved, the pirate crew would never see a dry harbor again, except for Y/N Cookie, who escaped from their predicament with only some bruises on their dough, of which was taken care of gently and dearly by Black Pearl Cookie.

The name Y/N Cookie says the creature went by.

Nowadays, Y/N Cookie continues to fish within the Black Pearl Islands without a care in the world. They were fully aware that a lurking Black Pearl Cookie would never let harm come to them, only Y/N Cookie was welcome in her realm.

Anyone else is soggy trash in her eyes.