𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅᴇ

^outfit above^

꧁🄿3|🄲38꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞❩

SOFT MUSIC FILLED THE BEDROOM AS LEAH AND REBEKAH GOT READY, BOTH SLIDING INTO THE OUTFITS THAT REBEKAH HAD CHOSEN FOR THE WEDDING

SOFT MUSIC FILLED THE BEDROOM AS LEAH AND REBEKAH GOT READY, BOTH SLIDING INTO THE OUTFITS THAT REBEKAH HAD CHOSEN FOR THE WEDDING. Instead of dresses, Rebekah had picked out two beautiful lavender-colored jumpsuits for the pair to wear. Alice had already come in to help the two with their hair and makeup before the seer was flitting out of the room to go help Bella.

"I'm going to make sure that Bella is okay." Rebekah told Leah as she slid a necklace around her neck, gently adding in matching earrings. "Try not to get into too much trouble."

"My mom and Seth are somewhere downstairs, I may go find them or see if Esme needs help with anything." Leah told her and Rebekah smiled.

Leah had finally warmed up to Esme, and although she swears that she doesn't care for the Cullen Matriarch - it was clear to see that Leah did respect her.

"Okay. I'll see you when the wedding starts." She gave Leah a sisterly kiss on the cheek before she was leaving the room, making her way to where Alice and Bella were.

"What did I say about beauty sleep?" She heard Alice ask as she walked into her room, and she frowned lightly at the dark circles under Bella's eyes.

"Sorry, bad dream." Bella told her before she caught Rebekah watching her in the reflection of the mirror. "It was wedding jitters. Rebekah, you look beautiful." Bella told her and the youngest Cullen smiled as she moved farther into the room.

"Not as beautiful as you will be." She told Bella as she moved to stand behind her. Rebekah looked down at Bella's brunette locks and tutted - trying to think of what they could do with her hair.

"Do you need some help? I could do her hair." Rosalie appeared behind her and Rebekah smiled, stepping out of her sister's way so she could work her magic.