⚠︎ | 𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐱. ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

⚠︎ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! ⚠︎

꧁🄿3|🄲39꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭❩

LEAH HAD COME TO THE HOUSE IN A FLURRY OF ANGER THE MORNING AFTER BELLA AND EDWARD HAD LEFT FOR THEIR HONEYMOON

LEAH HAD COME TO THE HOUSE IN A FLURRY OF ANGER THE MORNING AFTER BELLA AND EDWARD HAD LEFT FOR THEIR HONEYMOON. Rebekah had been confused to see the she-wolf pacing back and forth behind the house, hands raking through her hair. It wasn't until after the youngest Cullen had gotten Leah to calm down that she figured out the problem.

"What do you mean, Santiago didn't leave?" Rebekah's eyes widened as she spoke.

Leah huffed. "I mean that he was outside my house waiting on me this morning before patrol. He said he wanted to talk to me and shit - I don't know."

Rebekah rubbed her face before she turned to look at her room, eyes trained on the balcony door. "Alec, can you come down here please?"

He appeared over the railing in a second. "Yes, my heart?"

The brunette ignored the fluttering of her stomach at the nickname. "Do you know anything about Santiago staying in Forks?"

Leah piped up with a scowl on her face. "Or why the Dracula spawn is following me around like a lost puppy?"

Alec's lips tilted up just the slightest bit and his eyes seemed to sparkle with amusement. "I believe it may have something to do with you, Leah. You seemed to have left an impression on him."

"I danced with him once!" Leah cried out and Alec merely chuckled as he dropped down to stand beside Rebekah.

"That is not what I mean." The Volturi vampire tutted lightly. "I have never once seen Santiago act this way to anyone, and I believe it best for you to speak with him."

"Speak with him? Speak with him!" Leah hisses as she throws her hands in the air, eyes blazing in frustration. "I don't like vampires. Except for Rebekah and her family, I barely tolerate you. So please tell me why I would talk to him?"