🤍🤍Part - 12🤍🤍

Hello readers,
I hope you all love this story,
Thank you for your love and support ❣️❣️
Complete the targets 🎯for next update

ENJOY READING🤍🤍

They both sat in VIP section so that no one can identify karan is there.. He was covering his face with mask and wearing hoodie.. They ordered food and had that.. Even though she felt nauseous, she controlled herself and had the food.. Teju kept talking about her college days.. Karan patiently listened her and silently adored her..

Teju : karan.. Kal Tu sach me Mrs. Kundrra ko batane vala hai? 😦

Karan : haan.. Varna mumma mere shaadi uss lilly ke saath karwadenge..

Teju : mm..I'm scared.. 🙁

Karan : kyun... Main hun na tere saath..

Teju : I'm scared for you.. Mrs. Kundrra tujse naraz honge na.. 😞

Karan : I think no.. Mumma wants me to be happy.. Agar main tere saath khush hun toh unko bhi khushi hogi..

Teju : Are you really happy with me?

Karan : extremely..

Teju : sach me?😃 *asked him with hopeful eyes*

Karan got up and moved his chair beside her's.. He sat and took her hands ..

Karan : I'm really very happy with you.. Agar humari shaadi hoga toh I'll be super happy..

Teju felt happy hearing him but her insecurities kept poking her..

Teju : sach me.. Muje khush rakhne keliye nhi bolre ho na.. 😕

Karan : I won't lie to you teju.. sach me bolra hun.. I really love you a lot..jabse tume dekha tha, tabse pyaar karta hun.. I'm honestly speaking, pehle Tuje dekhe, I fell for your looks.. Phir tumse joh baat hua,uske baad I started falling for your thoughts, your character.. When we had sex ,I fell in love with your body.. I promise, that night was first time for me.. I never had sex in my life... With you, it was my first experience.. Jab India vaapas aaya, I missed you a lot.. Issliye maine humare yaadon ko mere naya ghar me rakha.. Jab bhi tuje miss karta hun, uss ghar jaake tume yaad karta hun..*teju's eyes turned teary* tuje Noon's enterprise me dekne ke baad muje ek naya ummed aaya.. I felt universe were planning to bring us together..Par tumara reaction dekhe muje bohot dar laga.. I was scared.. Kahi tum mujse dur chali gayi toh?.. Humare baby ke bareme pata chalne ke baad, I felt relief.. I know teju, you have your insecurities, you would have lived differently.. I promise you, I'll understand you and help you to overcome your fears, insecurities.. Hum saath me khush rahenge.. I promise you..

Teju hugged him.. Tears were flowing from her eyes.. Her head on his shoulders and hands on his arms..he wiped her tears but she kept weeping silently.. In her entire life, this day was memorable for her.. She got assurance that after her sister, she have another person who will love her and take care of her.. Who she can rely on.. Seeing her crying, he tried to change her mood..

He keeps his hand on her belly and started talking..

Karan : baby.. Dekho.. Mumma is crying.. Papa ne try kia unko chup karane..but she is keep on crying..that too on her first date pe..baby, papa ne kuch nhi kiya..ok
..muje mat bolo..Aur haan, ek sach bataun, now she is looking like bhootni..

Teju : what??.. Are you serious.. 🤨

She started beating him with her choti si hands..

Karan : aah.. Bass kar meri maa..

Teju : tuje mein bhootni lagra hun..

Karan : agar Tu itna royegi.. Toh tumara asli chehra bahar aayega hi na..