how it all happened

Jasmine and Martin lives in the same building complex and they are friends. Jasmine has a key the Martin's room and Martin has a key to jasmine's room.

It has been one long night and jasmine seems tired and very sleepy, and that's what she told martin. Jasmine wanted to make it seem like she was so sleepy that she went into Martin's room by accident. Jasmine put on a tank top and shorts, she laid in his bed and waited for Martin to come home.

When Martin got home he was very sleepy from a long day. He didn't notice someone was in his bed, let alone Jasmine. He got undressed and got in his bed with nothing but underwear on. All this with Jasmine pretending she was sleep in his bed.

When Martin laid down he felt some else in his bed, then Jasmine screamed and Martin was in shock. "Why are you in my bed" Martin asked Jasmine confused. Jasmine replied and said,"Your room? I thought this was my room, I'm so sorry. Can I please stay here I am very tired and if I get up I won't go back to sleep". Martin understood her because it has happened to him before. "Okay you can stay in here and I will sleep in the guest room". Jasmine wanted him to stay in the room so she told him it would be ok if he slept in his bed because he had a long day. Martin agreed with her and laid in the bed.

Jasmine is sleeping with her butt poked out and her leg up, Martin is sleeping side way. So Jasmine put her butt on his dick. Martin was ok with it because he also like Jasmine more then a friend. Jasmine put Martin's hand on her leg and they fell asleep that way.