Preference # 5

The morning after 😳

Ruben
"Fuck" you moaned, your hips bucking into his face. Just last night he went 5 rounds on you and he was still starved. "Ruben I'm sensitive" you whined, your legs closing involuntarily around his head. "Just one baby" he said against your cunt. His tongue toyed with your clit while his fingers teased your hole. "Ruben... I'm going to cum" you moaned louder. He squeezed your thigh telling you it was okay and you came on his face and fingers.

"Eu te amo" he said, kissing you so you could taste yourself on his lips. "Do you ever get tired?" You chuckled. "I'm a football player, baby" he smirked. "Good for you. I'm not" you said. "You'd make a terrible player" he said. "Hey! Watch your mouth or your not getting any sex" you said. "What do you say we have a bath together? You're going to be treated like a princess today" he said. "I like that idea" you smiled.

Julian
"Morning preciosa"
"Julian" you moaned, feeling his hand on your thighs. "I'm not doing anything" he said, softly kissing your neck. "Yeah sure. I can feel you poking my back" you chuckled. "You did enough for me last night. It's time I spoil my little whore" he whispered, tickling your sides. "Julian stop" you said in between laughs. "I love you" he said, pulling you on top of him, your his shirt riding up, exposing your ass. "I can feel you dripping, love" he smirked, making you blush. You rolled your hips against his bulge. "Love, you're tempting me" he said, squeezing your ass. "Maybe later, baby" you grinned, getting up. "You're mean now" he whined. "Join me in the shower and maybe you get what you want" you said. And of course he followed you into the bathroom like a lost puppy.

Pablo
"Morning mi Vida"
"Stop calling me that. Your Vida is football" you chuckled.
"You're right. But I don't see my world without you and football in it. So you're stuck with me" he said, kissing your lips softly. "Not after last night, no. You're stuck with me forever" he said, nudging his nose into yours. "Was it that good?" You asked. "It was amazing. I'd love to teach you some more" he smirked, peppering kisses on your bare chest. "I'd love that too, but I'm hungry" you said. "I'm making you pancakes" he said. "We're making. I don't trust you alone in the kitchen" you joked. You made your way in the kitchen, wearing only his t-shirt. "I don't trust myself with you wearing around like that" he whispered huskily, pressing his crotch into your ass as you made the batter. "Later Pablito. Now we're making pancakes" you sang.

Pedri
"Morning hermosa"
"Five more minutes" you groaned.
Pedri chuckled, kissing over your face, his slight beard tickling you. "Pedro stop" you giggled, slowly opening your eyes to be met with the most beautiful man on this planet. "I love you" he whispered, kissing your lips while his hand made his way under the covers to your bare chest. "You did so well for me last night, baby... So proud of you" he said, admiring the marks he left on your neck and breasts. "I have to cover these, so buy me a concealer" you said. "Which one?" He asked. "Well... the Tarte one, Fenty, REM beauty". "Okay, so this means I can give you more" he said, sucking the soft skin of your neck.

A few days later...
"Pedri! You bought me a box full of make up?!"
"To be sure I can leave as many hickeys as I want" he smirked.

Hope you like it 💕