𝐈𝐈

╔═══ ༺༒༻ ═══╗
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
╚═══ ༺༒༻ ═══╝

╔═══ ༺༒༻ ═══╗𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞╚═══ ༺༒༻ ═══╝

───── ⋆⋅ ༒ ⋅⋆ ─────

Sa'kayia

The feeling of gentle wind enforced through me, delicately wrapping itself around my braided hair as each strand was gently floating behind me against the force of gravity. I allowed myself to deeply inhale a pure breath with each gush of wind, saturating my lungs with the sacred air enveloping my surroundings whilst listening carefully at the comforting whispers of the soothing breeze flying past my ears.

'Your mother must be severely worried about you, Sa'kayia'

My eyes shot open at the voice interrupting my thoughts, awakening me from my vivid trance. I let my vision lay upon my surroundings, being brought back to consciousness as I find myself situated atop a flying Ikran, arms tightly wrapped around Neytiri's figure.

'I know she is, I can almost feel her distress within myself' I reply regretfully as my thoughts migrate to my mother.

'She must think my soul has returned to Eywa by now' I continue, slight sadness lingering through my voice at the concern I must have casted upon my parents, causing my grip on Neytiri's waist to softly tighten.

'Do not deceive yourself Sa'kayia, your mother is deeply aware of the brave warrior you have become' she protested agains my statement. 'She strongly believes in your strength and your ability to protect yourself and the ones around you, which you have proven today'.

A wave of pride overwhelmed my body at her praising words, however quickly washing away at the vision lingering in my mind of the Recombinant stood above my motionless body pointing his weapon towards me, whilst I laid helplessly on the ground.

'I would not be here breathing, if it wasn't for Neteyam to come and rescue me' I opposed against her.

'Our people protect each other, they save and fight for each other. You have protected your people today, and in return your people have protected you' she spoke sternly, slightly shifting her figure to face me.