[Sketchy banjos🪕]

Pic above is a banjo!

No hate to banjo Or piccolo players! I just chose a 2 random instruments and went with it!

Warning!!!

Some strong/dirty language

Mentions of:
Bl__d
Dr|_|gs
Kn|ves
M|_|rder
D|ldos
C|_|te / w|_|onds
Gr@bbing someone by the neck
=========🏵️
'Agh,' I mumble out to myself, eyes heavy. I have just woken up and... I look over to the digital clock, sight a bit foggy; 4:17? Ur probably wondering, since when do I sleep? Well I had to go to work yesterday, at my "orchestra performance"... fans are kinda hyper these days, VERY hyper. One even threw their shoe at me! THEIR FUCKING SHOE! It was a high heel, really wonder how they stand in the crowd with those. Really grateful for the security!. But still... Now I have a scar on my arm... really hope Blue doesn't see! He's basically the medic of the group, and he'd make a big fuss over any injury! Not that it's bad but... Once Orange stubbed their toe on the door, Blue was RUNNING to that first aid kit! And I thought his skill was cooking... and he does everything without degree too! it's not the biggest scar but I usually wear oversized or sleeveless! he'll be worried sick if he even catches a glance! They somehow still believe I work in orchestra, but their getting a bit suspicious of me after I keep coming back that tired. Well I actually do it as part time job. I really don't get paid enough though, the piccolos are Like really annoying! At least the trombonist stand up for me... time..? 4:23?! WHY DOES TIME GO SO SLOW... anyway... what am I supposed to do today anyway...? Get the Laundry from that laundry place..? Sometimes I wish we just had our own washing machine... not just me but everyone here... honestly hate running to that place. Especially those karens with their kids! One even tried to bite me! Time..? 4:24? Might as well attempt go back to sleep...

Agh? Just woke up.. I look over to my digital clock; 10:45? I must've been really tired to sleep in that late... I should go out. Standing up from my floor mattress, fresh air hitting my skin. I'm wearing a way too oversized white shirt, single eighth note on the back, with a pair of pyjama shorts. Well yea, it's summer! Ah why can't I stay here forever? I like my room, the whole thing thing smells like funky violin wood! Well... can't stay here forever I guess! As I open the door

Everything as always! Blues making breakfast, Red and Yellow quarreling over bird poo and machines or something and The Second Coming probably still sleeping. Why is his name so long anyway? Wasn't it cuz he was from some hollow-head clan? Whatever... as I hear a voice call my name.

'Hey Babe!' Blue calls Everyone "babe", but when he does it to Yellow their face becomes redder than red... wonder why?

'Goedemorgen Blue!' I say back, while the aroma of eggs fill my nose.

'Come eat breakfast! YELLOW RED YOU TOO' he said. Well at the end kinda screams, probably gonna wake Orange up...

I awkwardly smile as I walk over to the, Red and Yellow running behind me, looks like they saw a ghost. As Oranges door slams open. He looks like a sleep deprived child. And death glares at Blue. C'mon Yellow! Go protect ur soon to be boyfriend! Please get together before Red and Orange do! You might be wondering why? Me and Purple made a bet on witch of the two would get together first. We both bet €20! Money is love true love... so I can't lose it.. I MEAN MUSIC!!! YES MUSIC IS LOVE.

I look over to see Yellow standing in front of Blue, the other in the back begging for mercy, and Orange getting ready to beat the shit of whoever woke him up. Me and Red are still sitting. As I facepalm, he does the same. I probably zoned out a bit waiting for them to take their seats, kinda awkward to sit and eat in silence y'know? They come back looking like the purge was over, with that I mean tired, exhausted and like they lost their vocal cords. And I don't think that's a good thing... but still... THE EGGS SMELL SO PRETTY!!!! I'm zoning out pretty badly, until I hear a voice.