Chapter 1

Hola Everyone, this is my first story and there might be some typos, so I'm sorry about that.
Please tell  me what  you  think about it enjoy.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

This is quite unethical, i want to have a meeting with your boss not his P.A. I was annoyed to see my to be business partner's personal assistant , instead of him. Says the lady who came for a business dinner in a sweat shirt , joggers and flip flops, he immediately regretted his words.
    I looked at him with one of my eye brows up. What i wear is none of your business, Where is your boss?
    I'm sorry ma'am, that came out wrong. H-he's at a conference meeting at the moment so he sent me instead.
  Nice really nice he fixed this meeting, he should have fixed a time when he would be free. I said feeling relaxed.
    Well being here won't go to a waste.
Waiter! I'd like to have frenchfries,chicken and ketchup, take out please and also a jumbo sized strawberry flavoured ice-cream.
  You can order anything you like it's on the house, i'm leaving.
🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰

Ten years ago...
As i walked into my new school in Leicester, i felt chills in my spine. It's okay, Toria what's your no 1 rule never care.
   I walked through the hallway with more than a thousand faces staring at me. Why are they all staring at  me like morons, i thought to myself.
   I made my way to my class covering my head with my hoodie and walked in. Aah you must be our new student. A lady who i guessed to be my class teacher  said. Why don't you introduce yourself to the class. Hi,my name is Toria Yusuf.
    Any thing  else like hobbies, age? No thank you ma'am that's all  i have  to say. Alright take a seat.
  I took a seat next to a girl who's name i didn't know and didn't care to know. I was all through class. The bell rang for lunch break ,and class ended.
    The girl sat next to came over and decided to start a conversation. Hi I'm Bianca i could show you around since it's your first day, Ok thanks.
   This is the cafeteria, we walked in and i settled down to eat. You're really beautiful, who me? Yeah! ever thought of modelling.  No and i don't  think I'm that beautiful.
  Are you kidding!!!everyone has been talking about you ever since you came. And it's also why everyone was staring at you in the hallway this morning, I was one of them. Uh thanks.
  Tell me more about yourself, i know your name is Toria, so what else. I'm 14, i just moved here from Nigeria, and i don't like to talk much. That explains why your answers are so short, it's nice you're my first Nigerian friend.
  Um friends? I asked with a brow up🤨.
Yeah we're friends, I never agreed to that .Stop being  silly we are.
   I gave in after her persistently insisting.  So the rest of the school tour.
    Bianca showed me around  the school and we had our remaining classes and school closed for the day.
   I found out that Bianca and i lived on the same street so we both walked home together and exchanged numbers
      I'm home!!! Hi Mum, how are you dear. I'm good , how was your first day at school . Good, any new friends. Yes just one, her name is Bianca.
    I'm glad you're blending in nicely, go freshen up i made dinner. Ok
    I went upstairs to go freshen up and came back down to have dinner,  it was a Nigerian meal 'Amala and ewedu ' . It was nice to still be able to eat my country's delicacies thanks to the African  shops.
    After dinner and doing the dishes , put my  little sister to bed , helped my little bro with his assignments and ignored my big bro ,Yeah i forgot to mention I've  got 3 siblings 😅 .
   Well being  in high-school isn't easy i had so much home work on the first day well i got them done, and just as i was about to go to bed at 10pm , i got a text from Bianca saying:

Bianca: wanna go to the movies Antman is showing
Me:What the what teenager freaking goes to the cinema  10pm, sorry i forgot I'm in the UK

But still ,it wasn't my fault it isn't  normal to go to go out alone at 8pm let alone 10pm.  I mean it's not in Nigeria,  well it is what it is. To bed