CHAPTER 8: BONDING WITH NICK.

After practically making Antonio feel miserable ,during the drive we finally got home. i guess it was just so funny to me, how someone could fall in love within such a short period of time.

      MOM!!! I'm home i shouted through the passage way, while walking to my room. I got no response. She's probably at work. i walked upstairs to find a guy in my room,i flicked on the lights. Who are you i asked rather relaxed.

    OH! you're back.

Nick? what are you doing in my bedroom?

I was waiting for you. I have a living room for that. Relax , I wasn't snooping around, i just-. You just, i said urging him to continue. I just wanted to know if you were okay. Alright i replied skeptically.

Now that you've done that, you can leave. Um i was wondering if you'd like to get an ice-cream together.

Huh? was he asking me on a date. No um, look it's kinda embarrassing but my mom forced me to get to know you better. oh, wait was i thinking out loud, yeah, you were. okay, let's get going then.

   We both left my room, and went downstairs. I could've sworn that Antonio looked shocked to see me come downstairs, with Nick. He looked like he wanted to ask me about it, but he knew it was no longer in his place to.

We were now at the ice-cream shop, a strawberry please, make mine a chocolate. We both took our ice-creams and strolled down the street. we began to talk about random stuff. i started the convo.

Could you please move your ice cream? i asked about to vomit. Why? are you allergic to it,he asked noticing i wasn't alright. I just don't like chocolate it nauseates me. Oh! I'm sorry he said as he chuckled. Is this funny to you? i asked annoyed. Maybe he said with a mischievous grin, plastered on his face. It just baffles me that a person wouldn't like such a splendid flavour, i mean chocolate is a master piece, a piece of art, a piece of- trash i cut him off.

     You really are weird. I think i'll call you weirdo from now on. Don't you dare i said pulling his long hair. i was subconsciously touching a guy that wasn't my family, i had never done that, unless i was beating up someone, i stopped immediately, i came to a realisation. it was just against my principles.

       So weirdo wanna grab a pizza, sure and don't call me weirdo, sure weirdo. i left angrily an went into the restaurant without him he eventually caught up. We'll have a medium chicken BBQ pizza, whose we speak for yourself i scoffed. i'll  have an extra large chicken barbequed pizza, extra ketchup and extra cheese, thank you oh and a strawberry boba. Are buying those for your siblings too ? No it's all for me . You're gonna eat all that? Yep.

Aren't they so delicious, i asked after my final bite and downing my boba, common let's go home i said after i was done eating

Aren't they so delicious, i asked after my final bite and downing my boba, common let's go home i said after i was done eating.Wait i'm not done with my pizza, You're a really slow eater though, you're not done with just a slice of pizza. Well take your time I'mma go order a take-out for myself. You're a real nutcase weirdo, Shut up!

 ...............................................................................................................................................................

TORIA!!!!! B!! you just abandoned me since all these days bianca whined as she punched my shoulder, We were literally chatting a minute ago, seeing you in person is different. Don't be such a baby about it. I'm allowed to you just - uuuh she gasped. No wonder you replaced me with your little boyfriend over here.Um hi, hello Nick, excellent choice, his expression was blank same as me .

 Are you done ? i said unfazed Yeah so when did TORNICK happen, ha ha very funny let's go. Well i myself just realised that i had just made a new friend i and Nick were actually bonding. Bianca introduced him to Tracy and Trevor, and we had become quite a squad

 Two years had gone by so quickly i didn't even realise we were on summer break and i just can't believe that we're now gonna be in our senior year.

................................................................................................................................................................

HOLA AMIGOS!!!! It's been so long since i last updated my book, and i'm really sorry

I had exams and all and i also took a break from writing and used that time to get more ideas, and add some changes to my book most escpecially the vocabulary.

I actually thought using my way of speaking, sounded boring, but i took a leaf out of Toria's book and now i'ma be me. Who am i kidding Toria has my exact personality.

ANONYMOUS: Do you like chocolate?

KIONSKI195: Nope it disgusts me.