Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Because Wen Zhiwen went to pick up Yu Huaiyan today, the two of them also drove back in Wen Zhiwen's car after eating outside.

    Yu Huaiyan's car was still parked downstairs in the company and did not drive back.

    Now that Yu Huaiyan was going out, he naturally drove Wen Zhiwen's car.

    It's no big deal for Yu Huaiyan to go out, but there are gossips saying that in the future, he will need a license to produce mobile phones.

    This is closely related to the future of Yu Huaiyan's company, so he couldn't avoid going there.

    It was past eleven o'clock in the evening when we came back from talking.

    When the car drove downstairs, Yu Huaiyan turned off the engine and was about to get out of the car when he suddenly remembered Wen Zhiwen's words before leaving.

    In the dark night, the light from the interior lights is limited, let alone something as small as an earring.

    Yu Huaiyan found a flashlight, first took a photo on the passenger seat where Wen Zhiwen sat, but couldn't find it.

    Thinking that he had carried her to the driver's seat before, Yu Huaiyan simply took a picture at the driver's seat again.

    The bright light of the flashlight flickered, and there was something under the seat reflecting the light.

    Yu Huaiyan bowed to pick up the earring, and when he was about to close the car door, he saw something stuck under the car seat from the corner of his eye.

    He reached out and took it out.

    Looks like a bill.

    Wen Zhiwen usually likes to buy, buy, buy, buy, maybe after buying something, the bill accidentally fell under the car seat.

    Yu Huaiyan didn't take it seriously, and when he was about to put it away, the light of the flashlight shone, and two clear words appeared on the thin paper - travel.

    Yu Huaiyan raised his eyebrows and opened the receipt.

    Wen Zhiwen was lying on the bed reading a novel.

    Since discovering the fun of computers, Wen Zhiwen seems to have opened the door to a new world.

    She felt narrow-minded.

    Although this era does not have as many entertainment items as the Internet developed in later generations, there are also entertainments belonging to this era!

    For example, playing games, although the picture quality is touching, it is still quite fun to play.

    Another example is reading novels. Although there are no online novels emerging one after another at this time, it is also a period of explosion of paper novels, such as various martial arts novels and early romance novels, which are very good!

    Wen Zhiwen had long heard the roar of cars coming from downstairs.

    But she didn't care.

    Wen Zhiwen didn't raise his head until he heard Yu Huaiyan's steady footsteps appearing outside the door, and he pushed the door open, and said, "Are you back?"

    Yu Huaiyan looked at the person on the bed. The woman's expression became a little complicated.

    "Found the earring," he said.