Chapter 4: Help

You all split up in separate directions. ZhenZhen and Alex went to the porta-potty, while you, Dariush and Gabriel went under the stairs of the cabin. The area under the stairs was a very tight fit. Gabriel pulled you over to him and held you close.

He looked you in your eyes and tried to smile to comfort you. Dariush was freaking out, so Gabriel covered his mouth. All of a sudden, the alien dog started walking up the staircase.

Dariush almost looks like he's going to pass out from being so frightened. You grip on to Gabriel's shirt and your eyes go wide from the frightening sight. Gabriel could tell you were scared, but he was almost frozen in fear.

You couldn't blame him, you would be too if  you were him. Especially when having to deal with two big ass babies at the same time. Gabriel whispered, "Guys, we need to get out of here." Dariush looked at Gabriel like he was insane, "Excuse me?? There's this huge alien dog out there and you want to 'get out of here'??"

Gabriel nodded, and the Dariush got annoyed. "If you and your little girlfriend want to go get killed, that's fine by me. But don't be mad when I'm safe and you guys aren't at all, if you know what I mean." You and Gabriel looked at each other confused and just crawled out from under the stairs.

"Woah- hey hey hey guys- what are you doing? I didn't think you'd actually do it-" Dariush said. You sighed at what he said but just followed Gabriel and went to the porta-potty where Alex and ZhenZhen were. "Guys, c'mon. We need to go and hurry." Gabriel said as Alex and ZhenZhen got out of the porta-potty. Man... they stink...

You all rushed to a shed where the bikes were and you realised that Dariush followed behind you guys. "Oh, I thought you said you'd be safe staying under the staircase?" You said to Dariush. He gave you a dirty look, "Shut up Idiot. I'm just coming along so I can save all your asses."

When Gabriel heard Dariush tell you to shut up he snapped, "Why don't you shut up?! Between my fist and that aliens dick, your mouth should be worn out by now." Dariush punched Gabriel in the face and Gabriel's nose began to bleed. You walked over to Dariush and kicked him in the nuts. "What the hell?!" Dariush said, but you ignored him and tended to Gabriel.

"You okay?" You said to Gabriel. "I'm fine... Don't worry." He replied back wiping away blood from his nose. ZhenZhen spoke up, "Okay lovebirds, cut it out. We need to get these damn bikes out."