Prologue

Tubbo smiled as he grabbed a bag of cat food, carrying it outside to feed the strays. Tubbo loved feeding the stray cats, they were mostly very friendly and loved cuddles! As he opened the bag of cat food, which looked like pills, a gang of cats ran into his yard. And of course, Tubbo had names for them.

"Hello Hector! Did you clean your fur today?" Tubbo patted an all-white cat, putting a handful of food on the ground infront of him. The cat- Hector- quickly nubbled away at the little pellets. Tubbo turned, "Good morning Steve!" He stroked a gray tabby, handing it the same amount of food he'd given Hector.

"Charlie, are you pregnant? I hope you know I can't afford to feed more than two more cats!" Tubbo fed a calico, gently patting her head.

As he was about to head inside, he heard an unfamiliar meow. Turning around, Tubbo looked down to see what new cat had come into his yard.

A black and white tabby sat infront of Tubbo, split almost directly in the middle. It sat politely, its tail tucked neatly behind its paws. When it opened its eyes, Tubbo gasped in surprise. The cat's eyes were absurdly colorful- one eye being green, the other being red.

Knowing this cat must be special, Tubbo bent down to pet it. The cat sat perfectly still, purring when Tubbo stroked its head. Pulling a handful of cat food from the bag, Tubbo gave the new cat some food. The cat gave Tubbo a grateful look, then began carefully eating the pellets.

"You're a strange cat, a very nice one though. Shall I give you a name?" Tubbo asked, as if the cat could talk. The cat meowed in response, then went back to eating. Tubbo began petting the cat as he thought of a name for it.

Suddenly lifting his hand, Tubbo revealed the cat's new name, "I think I'll call you Ranboo."

The cat seemed to like that.