*~8~*

Hazels pov:

When I wake up to the dreaded noise of my alarm, I am ambushed with messages from the gc from last night. "Oh gosh, they were chatty" I say in my morning voice. I unlock my phone and start reading the messages.

Squirrel and the nuts 😭

Nick 💗: HAZELLLL R U AWAKE

Nick 💗: EVERYONE IS LOVING U IN THE VIDEO!!

Matt 🐇: yessss, you have to be in other vids now

Chriss 😎: she was gonna be in more anyway bc it was amazing

Nick 💗: yep! Hazel, you awake??

Chriss 😎: She goes to sleep at this time

Nick 💗: Oh yeah! Sweet dreams girlllll

Matt 🐇: They are saying they think we r lying abt the whole dating thing

Me: Morning, first of all i'm glad they r liking me in the vid, ofc I wanna be in more and third, they need to understand that we aren't dating

Nick 💗: fr, see u at schoollllll! x

I get out of bed, hop in the shower, dry my hair, do skincare, grab clothes, put them on and do my makeup. I also spray my signature perfume (REM by Ariana Grande).

Hazel is wearing black flared jeans, a white ruffled tank top and the Taylor Swift cardigan. she's also wearing white air forces. pretty basic but oh well :)

"Hazel! cmon i'm driving you and Tristan to school!" my dad shouts. I run downstairs, grab a fresh croissant that my mum made, kissed her goodbye and hopped in the car. As we pull into the school, I question my dad. "So, why did you decide to drop us off today?" I ask, "I needed to come to the school anyway, since I have to have a meeting with the principle so why not drop you off" my dad replies. "A meeting, why?" I question, a bit concerned. "Your brother decided it would be a good idea to get in a fight! In the first 2 weeks of being here!" My dad replies in a strict tone. "He was making fun of Hazel, saying she looked like Egghead and some other horrible stuff. I'm not gonna sit around and do nothing!" Tristan suddenly screams. I sat back in confusion, he has never stuck up for me before. It goes silent while my dad parks in one of the empty spaces. I say bye and hop out the car, rushing to go inside.

-time skip to the end of the school day-

As I walk towards the café I went to with Jerry the other day, I think about the whole me and Matt dating thing. How can they think we are dating? We didn't even do anything entirely romantic! I don't even like him like that....He probs feels the same as me, I'm just overthinking it. When I finally reach the café, I see the one person I really need to talk to right now, Chris. "Hey Chris, what u doing here?" I say approaching him. "I work here, did u not know?" he seems grumpy.... (that was said in her head) "Oh cool! How was school for u today, I didn't really have classes with you today" I chatter on, smiling at him hoping he would cheer up ."Look Hazel, I came here to work and not to chat ok?" Chris says, a hint of anger in his voice. "Oh um sorry, I just wanted to cheer u up bc u look a bit....sad" I reply, a half smile on my face. "Omg Hazel! I'm here to work! so order something or get out. Just leave me alone". "damn" I mumble, "I'll have an iced coffee with extra vanilla cream" "Ok, 2 minutes" he mumbles.

When my coffee was made, I stormed over, snatched it from Chris and walked out. It tasted really good but I was to frustrated to care. I just wanted to get home and lay in bed, that was all. I open the door and slam it as I dart upstairs. My mum calls for me but I just continue running, I just wanted to be alone in my room. when I finally reach my door, I jump in, close it behind me, change into PJs and dive into bed. Not long after my mum walks in. "You ok Hazel?" "yeah, just a bad day that's all". She passes me a plate full of food and leaves. I dig in and once i've finished, i watch TVD. Soon after I fall asleep.

EW HELP HAZEL IS KIND OF ANNOYING IN THIS ONE 💀

ty guys for reading! sorry I haven't posted in ages, my computer got a virus and I was scared to go on it 💀, I've had tests to revise for and I kind of forgot lol. I also have drama rehearsals that take up most of my night

hope u enjoyed, will start posting moreee

xx