2

I made an oc for this au. They might show up in future chapters as Seductive rose and Xiphos helper. Anyway let's start this chapter shall we?

Teras pov

They were talking about me. They were talking bad about me, of all people they could pick on it had to be me and Dina. I can't believe it, they would talk bad about me when all I did was be kind to them. I hate it here now. They ruined the camp for me. I hope Dina doesn't hear any of this. Me and her have been nothing but kind and sweet towards to all of them, and yet this is what we get? You know, after being treated like nothing, it gets more noticeable when people you called 'friends' never really cared about you at all. Cal felt pity for me, I think everybody felt pity for me. Riggy and Ning made me lick the lamp post and laughed when I got hurt. As I was walking to my tree, I thought about it. Why not join the evil side, like Echidna. I bet my mom is gonna feel happy about this, me joining the evil side. I can't wait to have people bow down to me. The king of monsters. "Hello,little one, why do you want to join me?" "I want to be a king of monsters. People don't deserve to live, especially the demi gods." "Very well. Welcome. Your name is?" "Acheron, the king of monsters." "Welcome Acheron."
Let see how prepared the camp is gonna be.

This took a while.
Any way my oc for this story is named sugar cause they are sweet as sugar. Any whoozles remember my dumplings Eat 🍕
Sleep 😴
Drink 🍻
Repeat 🔂
296 words