❣.•° 𝙈𝙔 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇 𝙑𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎 °•.❣

F/B → favorite breast fest

Author note → ( It was supposed to be done on Valentine's Day, but I was not done yet with it, and I had things to do when I got home .)

" Hey Y/n " I heard him say " Oh! Hey Bary " I said while restacking the books " So what are you doing for this Valentine's Day? "

" Well I'm going to watch horror movies alone today, why do you ask? " I said just getting done putting the books up and turning to look at him.

" Well, my dear to tell you I'm going to go ask someone to be my valentines this year " he said with a hum.

" Well be careful you didn't forget about him did you " I said readjusting my glasses " You still believe in that cures, look Miss L/n to tell you it's just some rumor going around but hey he pass away " he said with his face turns into a Saturn one " Yeah but- " Before I could say anything else he put his finger up to my lips shushing me " Look Y/n get over, Hey I know you're going to watch movies on 14th but what about you come to this party on the 14th after your done with work " " I'll think about it.. " " well, I better get going now, bye Y/n! " He said walking out the door " Oh! Miss, do you know where I could find a cookbook? " The guy asked " of course! It's just down that " I said smiling at him " Thank you miss " He said as he walks down the aisle " What I nice man but never mind that I better get back to the front desk. "

(Time Skip to February the 13th)

" Good morning... " I said while looking at peaches. The snake was just lying in her water bowl " I guess you're starting to shed; I better leave you alone tell then " I walked to out of my room and into the Kinchen making some breast fest which was F/B " Well tomorrow, Valentines Day, huh..., Well I'm going to be safe at home " I said reassuring myself.

(A few minutes later Time Skip)

As I walked to the Library, I saw a red heart box sitting there outside of the library " Um who put this here? " I Picked up the heat box.

" Ew! Why is it wet!? " I said as I dropped the box and I looked at my hand that had red covered all over it " Huh!? Did someone put fruit pouches or is its red colored corn scrunch? " I said as I unlocked the door with my other hand, that did not have red stuff. As I did, I ran straight to the restroom and washed my hand that had the red stuff on it.

" Few, I'm just going to throw it away... " As I said that I heard the ball on the door ring, " Hold on! " I yelled while walking fast outside of the restroom " Sorry about that I had to do something but I'm here.... Now? "

I said as I looked around, seeing no one, " Um, I heard the bell " I said while I walked to the front desk to check things out.

" Okay? another one? " I said as I looked at the new heart box but this time the red started to spill on the desk and a note was left " Huh? " I said as I looked, and the note said...

wᵢԼԼ 𝑦ₒᵤ 𝑏ₑ ៳𝑦 ᵥₐԼₑ𝑛𝑡ᵢ𝑛ₑ?

" Um They have a nice red pin... " I then called the cops " What's your emergency miss? "   " So a person left a heart shaped box and umm I think there is something in it I don't really know but I thought to tell you.. "  " Well what do you mean there is something in it? "  " I mean there is this red stuff just oozing out of it "  " Okay Miss where is your location? "

" The Book store "

" A police officer is on their way ma'am would you like me to stay on or not? "

" I think I would be good but thank you though " I said as I hung up just looking at the box still with my stupid claim smile still on my face. As I went to the door of the front of the shop, I put the sine to close. I saw a police car pull up and I walked outside before I talked to the cop. I looked up to the sky and saw dark clouds starting to form.

" Are you the lady who called for us miss? " I heard him say.

" Um! Yes! Yes, I did "

" Well take me to the heart box you were given too "

" Oh! Yeah come on sir " I said as I led him to the behind the desk.

" Here it is sir " I said as I showed him it.

" Miss I'll need u to step outside for a bit.. "

" got it..? " I said as I went outside, I saw him talk on the Walk talky

" Oh! Hey Y/n I didn't see you there but why are the cops here? Did they find a dead body? " He said almost in a laughing matter " If they did it would be you but no I called them because there was a heart box outside of the story with some weird red stuff coming from it

" Well look it's not him, he's gone for good, and you know it? Did you see him get crushed in the mine?!"

" I did but it's just I have a feeling he's back again... or it's just a prank " I Say as I look up at the sky feeling a little bit of a raindrop.

" Hey how about I walk you home? "

" Na I'm good but thank you thought " I said as I left back to the store.

" ma'am I hope you don't mind but we'll have to take you into custody for questioning "

" Um Okay did I do something wrong? " I said as he led me to the back of the cop car...

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

( Before Y/n comes to work Time skip & POV Change )

After I got done with her, I put her Heart into a heart shaped box. After I did that, I thought of who will be next for this Bloody Valentines. As I was closing, I saw her... As I got a little closer, I heard her say.

" Well I better get home " she said as she walked away from the bookstore, I went up to the store I played the things beside the door and the note on the box.

( Authors Note: A REFERENCE TO THE MOVIE )

( Back with Y/N Pov )

" Y/n do you know how or why? You got this heart " I heard him asked me " Well like I said I got it from beside my shop " I answered him honesty.

" Where were you last night when a girl named Helen was found dead " He asked me with an almost mad face " Well sir, to tell you I went home after I closed the shop around 11:00 PM " I said while my face turned into anger. After a few more questions I was allowed to be let go when they found out it was not me. As I left the building, I saw the grocery store open " well I do need some groceries " I said as I enter the building, I saw the sheriff wife. 

Authors Note: I forgot her name well writing this and still don't remember it )

" Hey Y/n! Funny seeing you here? " " I'm shopping " I said as I held my phone in hand " Oh! Sorry Y/n but have a great night " As she said that I went to get food & other stuff.

( Time Skip to when she get home )

As I pulled the door handle I noticed my front door being unlocked " I know... I locked my door. 

" As I said that I put all the groceries up and went to changes into some shorts with a long T-shirt that reaches to my knees " Well Peaches I better- " before I could continue, I heard something from downstairs " Um Peaches I'll be back.. " I said knowing I should have said something else because when you say you'll be back in horror movies you won't be " Look I'm armed and I will beat you up, I mean it! " As I said that I grabbed my bat and walked downstairs towards the noise " few it's just trash " As I said that I heard breathing behind me and saw a light shining on me. I turned around too fast and saw HIM again alive.

" No it can't be... " I said before, almost crying a little...

NO!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author's Note: Sorry for it being late but I got it done if you want to continue. I can but I can make it a chapter book or one-shot book but it's up to you guys. Still sorry for not uploading it in February but have a great Day/Night.