Prologue

Taehyung had his left arm wrapped around her waist, she was wearing a purple summer dress that stopped right before he knees. One of her shoulder strap had fallen down but she hadn't noticed, his right hand was carefully placed behind her neck, with his thumb softly grazing her skin. She smelled like lemon and water, like summer really. 

Her brown hair was rolled up in a fake messy bun, with a few strands of hair coming out of it and covering her face. As she laid her green, playful eyes on him, her smile made the mischief inside them show making Taehyung blink and lean for a kiss.

"Cut!" The director on his right yelled through the megaphone before turning to his assistant and whispering something in his ear. "We have everything we need for this scene, let's cut and prep for the next scene. Taehyung you did very well, that's it for you today. Everyone take a break while we prepare the stage"

Taehyung looked at the woman he was still holding, her name was Lee Heejin, she was an up and coming actress and today they were filming on the set of their new TV drama. It had been three years since Taehyung had left school, four years since he had seen Jungkook. After high school, against all odds he decided not to go to college and focus on acting. So far he had been casted in a few commercials for famous brands, appeared in five MV for artists and this was his first miniseries. It was his first big role, he played Lee Heejin's love interest and hoped it would be his breakthrough.

Letting  go of Heejin, he bowed before going to sit down on a sofa in the hair and makeup room. Taehyung wished he could say it had been a while since he thought of Jungkook but truth was, he could only go for a few days without thinking of him. Ever since the boy had left town the day of their school play, Taehyung hadn't heard anything about him. No one had. He wouldn't post on social media, he didn't talk to anyone in Daegu and even Jimin and Hoseok hadn't heard from him. It was as if he had disappeared.

Looking at his rolex watch, Taehyung saw it was five thirty, still relatively early, he picked up his things, said goodbye to some of the assistants and filming members before getting into his BMW and driving home. He was currently living in a rather spacious two bedroom apartment in the center of Seoul. Taehyung wasn't rich per say, but he did make a decent living being paid a reasonable amount of money for each shoot. On top of it, he had recently been offered a recuring role in a series, and the money they offered wasn't little.

Parking his car in his spot, Taehyung waved hello to the guard posted at the entrance of his building and entered the elevator. Getting out on the sixteenth floor, he opened the door to his apartment and smiled. The glass windows were huge, there were plants everywhere on top of wooden furniture along with carpets, paintings and a few trinkets here and there. He hung his keys on a hook made for that effect and placed his keys inside a bowl next to a framed picture of him riding piggyback on top of a tall, long-haired brunette, Bogum, his current boyfriend and roommate.

Taehyung had met Bogum two years ago at a shoot, he was posing for a brand and Bogum was shooting the jacket for a movie he was in. The two had bumped into each other on the elevator which had gotten stuck for a few minutes, enough for the two to talk. Bogum had made the move of asking Taehyung for his number at the end of the day just as he was leaving the building. They had gone on their first date a few days later and started dating a few weeks after that. Then, a year later Bogum had asked Taehyung to move in with him.

As cheesy as it sounded, the first year with Bogum had been a  perfect love story, he and Bogum would never fight and the elder would constantly spoil and indulge him. Recently however, their busy, individual schedules had taken a toll on their relationship. Bogum was twenty-six and already an established actor, having starred in three movies and two series as the lead and was now working on a third series.

"Honey? Are you here?" Taehyung called out as he made his way inside the living room. The sound of footsteps coming down the stairs that led to their bedroom made him turn around.

"How was your day?" A tall, skinny, elegant, brunette appeared in front of him, bringing him into his arms.

"It was fine, but I missed you today. I didn't see you this morning"

"I know, I'm sorry. I had an early shoot" Bogum pouted and gathered his boyfriend's hands in his, swaying them left and right. "But to make it up to you, I order Chinese from that restaurant you love so that we can eat it while we watch TV"

"Aw, I love you" Taehyung pecked his lips. "I'm going to go take a shower and change into my sweats, okay? Can you make me a drink?"

"I'll have it ready for when you're done with the shower" Bogum answered with his perfect smile.

"What did I do to deserve this" Taking off his jacket, Taehyung walked up the stairs and got into the shower.

The rest of the night was spent eating Chinese food and watching television until the two boys went to bed seeing how they both had early schedules tomorrow. Just like every morning for the last few weeks the two boys woke up together and showered, grabbed a quick breakfast and coffee before going their sperate ways.

Taehyung drove his car to the studio and made his way to the hair and makeup room.

"Morning, girls" He greeted but heard a scoff. "And boy" He added and smiled at Minho, the only boy in the makeup team.

"So, I was just telling Naeun that apparently Heejin was harassed leaving the studio last night! Apparently, the meeting to discuss one of the scenes ended late and some creep came to talk to her at her car! So, she's getting a bodyguard" One of the girl staff members said.

"Really??? She should, this could be very dangerous"

"I feel bad for her, she probably won't feel safe anymore" Taehyung quickly added before shutting up and letting the three girls do their job.

After the twenty minutes in hair and makeup and the fifteen minutes to get into his sophisticated outfit, Taehyung and Heejin were acting a funny, friendly scene, in a fake kitchen set. It was halfway through the tenth shot when the sound of two people arguing caught their attention.

"Sir, authorized personal only!" One of the guards said.

"Oh, no, that's okay, he's with me. He's my new bodyguard. Jeon Jungkook" 

-----------------------------

Here it is! The long awaited sequel! I truly hope it won't disappoint and that you'll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it <3