❦TREINTA Y TRES

UNGODLY HOUR

new york

july 24th

sunday 

11:11 pm

。・:*:・゚★ You can feel yourself slowly waking up feeling someone gently shaking you awake. You groan as you try to move the blanket to cover yourself again.

"Y/n, babe c'mon I know you awake" You hear Connie's voice above you. You shift so that your back was facing him trying to ignore him.

"Yo, get up to take this plan b and you can go back to sleep" You can hear Connie say seriously. You immediately sit up and hold your hands out as Connie passes you a glass of water and the plan b. You take a sip of water first before putting the plan b in your mouth and drinking the rest of the water.

You give Connie the glass of water before getting up and going to the bathroom. You use the pink toothbrush that Connie had bought specially for you. After you splash some water on your face and dry off with a towel that was hanging from the rack.

Going into the kitchen you see Connie shirtless cooking pancakes, you go to sit down to watch him.

" I gotta handle business after this. I'm not gonna take long so you can stay here and we can do some after" He says as he plates the pancakes in front of you.

"I wanna go with you" you say, taking a bite of your pancake after. Connie immediately shakes his head disapprovingly at you. "No I don't need these weirdos talking to you"

" I'll be good, I promise I can even hold the gun for you" you whine. He laughs when he hears you mention his gun.

He puts his forearms on the table so he can lean over to you a bit. "Now how do you know about my strap, hmm" he teased you. You feel yourself heat up as he leans in close to you.