2 | ❝Infamous Together❞ - Taehyun

╔══════════════════╗
KANG TAEHYUN
✎ ii. infamous together
╚══════════════════╝

You wanted to smash multiple people's heads in as you stormed out of the meeting room

You wanted to smash multiple people's heads in as you stormed out of the meeting room. How could the Mission's Officer put you with Taehyun?! Didn't they know that you two could never work together?

You had done missions that required roleplay before. Taking on another identity and sticking to it flawlessly until the mission was complete. You were quite good at it. But when paired with Kang Taehyun, you doubt you could even pretend to be his friend, let alone his wife.

You wanted to rip the folder that your left hand was holding a little too tightly out of anger. You were to take the identity of "Lee Hwayoung", an influential lady who everyone knew the name of in South Korea. Her fashion and beauty brands had spread to even overseas and were a massive success.

Taehyun was going to play the part of her husband "Park Suchan". Together they were one of the richest couples of South Korea. They were on the guest list for a ball held by your target.

You were to use standard protocol: put the people to sleep and go in their stead, posing as them.

Luckily, it was a masquerade ball. You didn't even need to get masks of their faces.

Taehyun would have to dye his hair blond, and you would have to flaunt a ridiculous dress. But a mission was a mission. Getting to your goal as quickly as possible so that you could be out of Taehyun's company was your only goal at this point.

He seemed to be as displeased as you were, walking into the training room, the door slamming behind him.

You rolled your eyes, facing away from him while wrapping your hands to prepare for boxing.

He came up to you, glare apparent on his admittedly pretty face.

"Listen here y/n, we're gonna get this over with as quickly as possible. My reputation is at stake with this mission. My dad's gonna kill me for even being assigned on a mission with you. As if I chose this."

He was angrier than you thought. Maybe that was a good thing. You'd rather he be angry at you than sweet. Everyone knew that you two were a disaster together.

Other agents had even made bets as to whether you two would ever be assigned on the same mission again. It was so unfathomable. Jung y/n, and Kang Taehyun were two people who just did not go together.

"You act as if I enjoy this. Trust me, I do not." You stated firmly, mirroring his unpleasant facial expressions. "You know how those girls think they own you? They actually have the audacity to say 'Taehyun is ours, so stay away from him'. I'll work to protect your reputation if you put those girls in their place. It infuriates me more than anything. There's not one day that I don't want to punch them in the face."