Chapter - 1 ♡AWAKING♡

Dyna is finally able to feel her body, she feels like she is born again.

It's true that a person can really have super powers, now she accept it.

She get up from her bed,
after using bathroom she stands infront of mirror, staring her own reflection. she tried so hard to remember the last night's memory but everything is blurry , all she remember is the moment when she turned 18 something happened but exectly what she don't remember either.

Something catch her eyes, that the birth mark of her neck is glowing and even she also noticed that the colour of her eyes also changed ,
The dark black eye orbs became reddish colour.

Something catch her eyes, that the birth mark of her neck is glowing and even she also noticed that the colour of her eyes also changed ,The dark black eye orbs became reddish colour

She is so confused even also terrified to looking her reflection at mirror.

Suddenly her eyes fell on the nearby clock and her eyes is widen because today is her exam and it's almost going to start in twenty minutes and here she is still in her night clothes.

She scold her at her mind that it's not time for thinking about this werid incidence, she need head out for University as soon as possible.
But she is worried because of her eyes and glowing birthmark how can she go with this look.

But for her surprise when she looked again her mirror she saw her eyes became their normal colour actually there is Still some reddish colour which she don't think any one going to noticed it and for her glowing birth mark she thought about not to tie hair today so it can cover it.

When she is going to change her dress her phone rang,
She held it where Lisa's name is popping out after a few seconds debate about to answer the call or not but she finally received it.

"where are you girl, you know in 10 minutes, ohh wait only in eight minutes later exam is going to be start....and sir almost about to come, you don't want to fail right" through Lisa's voice she can feel it how worried she is for her we'll why not, she is her best friend she cared about her a lot.

"Ok,, yeah I am on my way just try to hold on Mr.jhon for Little longer if I am late" she said quickly and disconnect the call.

She quickly wore a skinny jeans and a simple red top with a black jacket and also a pair of white sneakers, and let her hair to fall her shoulder.

Throwing her beg on her shoulder she start to run to catch up her exam in time but something is different today like she didn't feel faster heartbeat or heavy breathing while running even she felt cars are moving too slow from their actual speed, but how it's possible suddenly a shocked came her mind that car's are not slow but she is running too fast that's why people's are shockingly looked at her when she passed in front of them but now is nothing more important for her to catch her exam in time.

When she entered the class all heads are turned her side she noticed Mr.jhon's just entered the class and was about to giving the question papers to all the students.

"Perfect timing Dyna, one minute earlier to start the exam" Mr . Jhon said looking at her.. wait no, glaring at her.

Dyna didn't say anything just nod her head. She seat beside Lisa, near the window.

"How you came so fast I thought you are going the miss half of exam but I am glad that your lazy ass manage to came at time" Lisa's curiosity are shown in her voice but dyna don't know what about to say because there is a lot of werid things happening with her from the privious night but it's not time to tell her
So, she just shook her head.

Soon their exam is start.

she start to slove the questions but she is not feeling good in her health so she starts to write fast as soon as possible and get out from here

but soon she start's to sensed different types of smells like when Mr.jhon passed from her side she sensed different type smell again when when Lisa came her side to asked her a answer she also feel different type of smell from her like every human has there different smells and she able to sensed it, but how? It's she is become a werewolf or something but it's only possible in movies right
she tensed up, sweats start's to tikilling from her head but somehow she still managed to complete the exam.

When Mr.jhon's came her side to collect her copy the same moment something came from the window to flying and hit her face.

And here her last control of anger cut.. and she shout.
Shout
"I am going to kill you arthur"

And all heads are turned her side.

Ohh,noo.

Authors note,

So yeah it's the first chapter of this story....I hope you enjoyed this chapter and exited to read more.

I am going to updated as soon as possible and your votes always help me to get motivated and to write further, so don't forget to vote.

See yaa soon , happy reading.