Liar

Venti walked to school alone sipping on some orange juice. His thoughts on repeat about last night when he cried and ran away Xiao. He felt sort of bad for just running off like that but then again he didn't even know if he could confront or say anything to Xiao. I guess the News about Xiao wanting to move away really affected Venti. While walking people tried to greet him or start a conversation with him but he didn't respond only walking passed them. They gave him concerned looks but didn't bother him further more which Venti himself didn't mind. Venti believes he just needed to clear his head from thoughts and feelings. He was not one to have an outburst. It would be very easy for Venti to just walk away from the situation but this time...he was stuck.

He began his way towards his home room until heard Xiao speaking. It sounded important and Venti was curious so he stopped at the corner and eavesdropped on the conversation.

" I'd like to test for Sumeru Music Program College Scholarship"

" That's in another Area far from here right?"

" Yes but my father says he's alright with it, my moving that is. The best colleges are picky, especially when it comes to music schools. It all depends on my music records so it might not pan out"

Venti let out a sigh of relief and smiled a bit when hearing Xiao's plan to move away might not work...But it quickly changed as Xiao then mentioned that Zhongli had offered him a special Scholarship overseas if it didn't work out...He walked away from the conversation disappointed once again. He should be happy for Xiao but it felt like he was being left behind.

The next class was P.E, he had that class with Xiao and Aether. He didn't know what to think or say when he saw Xiao so he figured that he'd just try to avoid him as best as he can, though it would be hard to concentrate when all he's thinking about is Xiao's departure coming soon. He got lost in thought while doing a sprint jump which wasn't exactly a good idea but he can't forget it...It's going to haunt him until the day comes by. He scoffed a little and tried to convince himself that he didn't care about Xiao's moving away. ' Go ahead move away, go to the moon for all I care. That idiot...I don't care if he's with me or not so just go away' he yelled in his mind.

But that only brought more memories of Venti and Xiao durning childhood. His eyes widened as he ended stumbling before jumping as far as he could landing on his face and completely burnt out. Though Yunjin quickly walked over to him and took him to the nurses office.

" If you're trying to keep it bottled up it's not working, I can read you like a book." Yunjin said to him.

But Venti only ignored it, walking into his classroom to find none other than Xiao and Aether. As soon as he walked into the room they busted out laughing, making fun of the way he tripped earlier in P.E.

" HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TRIP" Aether laughed.

Venti's face went red with embarrassment as he reached for a near by broom to hit the both of them with. He charged towards the both of them but stopped himself half way and just left the room. He didn't want to see anyone. Maybe he was being a bit dramatic with all the stuff going on but he didn't know what to do.

Xiao watched as Venti left the room and went to peek out from the class room, " Hm, is it me or has he been acting kind of weird?"

Yunjin starred at him knowing that it really was Xiao that Venti had been thinking about but she shrugged, " I would just leave him alone for a bit"

Venti stormed through hallways still a bit angry, ' Well Excuse me for falling on my face, it hurt a lot.' He thought.

How was it possible that Xiao was laughing without a care in the world, like nothings going on. Venti sighed, he didn't know what to do. His emotions felt like they were about to explode and every step he took was like walking through a maze. Whenever he talked to Xiao he would feel better or he'd feel worse. He was such a mess at the moment so he left the school early finding himself near a school playground.