Turf Wars.

- Author's note.

- Some side characters abilities might change for:

1 - I do not remember their abilities.
2 - Because I want to.

- Now enjoy (:.

------------------------------

[JOHN DOE]

[Location: The infirmary]

"I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!" The doc said and I can swear I can see a vien pop in his head, sometimes I think this man will die because of me. "I JUST GAVE YOU A TONIC YESTERSAY AND NOW YOU ARE INJURED AGAIN!" The doc said while kicking the ground. " Come on doc I said I'm sorry!" I said trying to calm him down a bit. "SORRY? JOHN YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW TO AVOID THESE SITUATIONS BY NOW!"

"Look doctor, I know it was John's fault for attacking the other kid first, but he didn't do it for no reason the other kid was being an idiot." Ashlyn said trying to help me calm the doctor down. After helping me against that kid she offered to take me to the infirmary but it didn't look like she would take no for an answer so I accepted her offer and she came along. "Ugh, just go to your next class, I'll handle it." I said to Ashlyn, I don't want her to stay here all day because of me. "Alright, see you later." Ashlyn said before leaving.

The doctor gave me a tonic and of course I had to stay until my arm was fully healed. I didn't stay for long tho since the wound wasn't that bad I got a message from seraphina telling me to not wait for her after school as something urgent came up that has to do with turf wars.

***

[SERAPHINA]

"You don't have to worry Seraphina, You won't need to fight any of those weaklings." Arlo said while we where on the bus to the turf wars location. "Whatever." I replied nonchalantly.

We arrived to the turf wars location and met the opposite team I think they belong to Agwin highschool. "Finally decided to show up?" A boy said who had a very punch able face. "Meet our new queen!" The boy said pointing at a girl with white hair and red eyes. "So the rumours were true, your queen was replaced." Arlo said.

"I could say the same about you, this girl doesn't look like the pikachu girl." The boy said. "You must mean remi, well no she is not dethroned, this is Seraphina our school's Ace and she is here instead of remi because of urgent matters." Arlo said with smirk.

"Now then, shall we begin?" The boy said. "We are ready when you are." Arlo replied still with a smirk on his face. And this seemed to shake the Agwin's king as he started to get nervous a bit but tried to hide it. "How do you wanna do this? One against one or four against four?" The Agwin king said.

"One against one is fine, I promised Seraphina not to waste her energy on trash like you .." Arlo said trying to irritate the Agwin king to which he succeeded, As the Agwin king's face became full of anger.

"Fine, I'll start with our Jack." The Agwin king said. "Same here, Blyke go. " Arlo ordered blyke. Blyke moved towards the arena and activated his ability and the Agwin Jack did the same they both started their battle. Blyke launched an energy beam at the Agwin Jack. But the Agwin Jack punched the ground raising a rock that blocked Blyke beam.

After that the Agwin Jack rushed at blyke, he was fast like really fast he seems to have a super strength ability that increases his speed and strength, However blyke used one of his beams to evade the attack and charged 2 beams at the Agwin Jack, He was moving so fast so his momentum didn't allow him to change direction at the right time so the two beams hit  other of his arms which made him scream from the pain. Blyke did not let him recover as he fired a beam at the ground to launch himself upward and charged a kamehameha-like beam at the Agwin Jack and shot it at him.

There was a lot of smoke but when it was cleared the Agwin Jack was unconscious, And the Agwin king declared their first loss. Now it was blyke against the Agwin queen, it wasn't much of a fight as the Agwin queen destroyed Blyke and Arlo took the loss and went to fight her himself.

The Agwin queen started attack, But Arlo didn't even move he activated his barrier and the Agwin queen started to take reflective damage, Arlo then trapped her in his barrier and held her neck and started to choke her.

The Agwin king said that it was their loss, but Arlo didn't stop so I had to intervene or else things would have gotten worse. "Let her go." I said in a cold tone, However Arlo Ignored my order so I attacked him and broke his Barrier making fall down from the damage.

The Agwin king took the Agwin queen and left along with their team and Arlo started to lecture me. "HOW COULD YOU ATTACK YOUR OWN TEAMMATE?" Arlo said. "You were going to kill her." I said In a nonchalant tone. "What the hell has happened to you Seraphina? Is it because of that boy JOHN?" Arlo said.

"Arlo, what I do or the people I hang out with are none of your business,  you are not in a position to question me and this is my last warning if you tried to involve me in these acts of folly there will be consequences.." I said with confidence.

After that no one spoke I went back to my dorm and saw a text from John saying that met Grey's sister and that she saved him. "Interesting, what could these two be planning? Are they just good people? Or do they have an ulterior motive?" I thought to myself as I started to drift to sleep.

- Next day

[GREY]

"Ugh, I hate walking up early to school .." I said as I was walking to class, but as I was yawning I bumped into a guy that had a rock solid body I look to see who I bumped into, it turns out to be Arlo the school King. "Sorry .." I said in a nonchalant tone.

"SORRY? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU KNOW THAT YOU BUMPED INTO THE KING?" A blue-haired kid said. "Gee, this guy needs to chill .." I thought. "Look I apologised already .." I said.

But that seemed to anger the Blue haired kid more and he activated his ability. "Now now, there is no need for that, have a nice day mister um?" Arlo said to the blue bitch. "Grey, Have a nice day." I said as I walked past them.

[ARLO]

"Are you just gonna let him off like that?" Holden said. "Hey holden, what would you do if you bumped into the king and you were a weakling?" I said.

"I would be scared of course.." Holden replied. "Well that kid isn't, and that means I'll have to see how powerful he is for myself .." I said with a grin on my face.

"Things are about to get interesting.." I thought while I walked to class.

--------------------------

[END OF CHAPTER]

- The Bonus:

[BLYKE]
- Ability: Energy Beam.
- Level: 4.7

[Agwin's Jack]
- Ability: Super Strength
- Level: 4.9

-Agwin's jack lost because of his idiot move that left him open for deadly attacks and blyke being more versatile.

[SERAPHINA]

- Ability: Time manipulation.
- Level: 8

[ARLO]

- Ability: Barrier
- Level: 6.4

- Thanks for reading (: