Stillborn Baby on display

I am a stillborn baby. My parents had high hopes for me, but my life was cut short before it even began. I never got the chance to see my parents' faces or feel their love. Instead, I was donated to the biology department of a nearby college to be studied by students.

At first, I was poked and prodded by curious students who wanted to learn everything they could about me. It was a strange and lonely feeling to be viewed as an object rather than a human being. I knew I was once a living being with the potential for so much more.

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. I was moved from the examination table to a glass case. It became my new home, and I was on display for all to see. I felt like a trophy or a prize, something to be won and put on a shelf.

I watched as students came and went. They would glance at me, but I could feel that they didn't care much about me. I was just another specimen to be studied and analyzed. The glass case protected me from the outside world, but it also isolated me from it.

As time passed, I grew to feel more and more sad. I had no one to talk to or interact with, and I was constantly reminded of what I could have been. I yearned for a family, for someone to hold me and love me.

But then, something strange happened. The students started to ignore me. They no longer examined me or talked about me. I was left alone in the corner, gathering dust. I had become forgotten, a thing of the past, no longer important to the students.

I didn't understand why they would just abandon me like that. Hadn't I been important enough to them before? Hadn't they studied me and learned from me? I was hurt and confused.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. I was left in that corner, gathering dust. No one paid me any attention. I was once again reminded of my isolation and my loneliness.