33

"These pieces are beautiful..."

I walked closer to Quen when I heard him talk, his hands were gently touching the painted canvas that I did months ago. He held his camera in front and took a photo of it.

and while he was doing that, I took out my phone and did the same with him.

With his leather jacket on, white shirt and black pants, Quen looks fascinated and handsome.

I partnered my outfit with him for today, with my leather jacket and thin strap dress and white shoes. I made sure that people will see us today and notice that we are definitely a couple.

It's the weekend and we are scheduled to visit the gallery where my paintings will be placed for a free viewing with other different creations from unknown artists and small-time painters.

My parents and siblings weren't here except for our house helpers.

"Do you want to try?" asking him and took the paint brush that was resting on one of my shelves and handed it to him. "Paint something?"

Quen put his professional camera down and held the paint brush. "I'm not sure how to do it." chuckling and removing his jacket when I handed him a new one with white and orange color design on it.

Laughing softly after I put a new canvas in front of him and fix the acrylic paints he can use. It's still early so we still have time for this.

"Just paint something...it doesn't matter what it is. Use that brush, come on babe." I held his hand and guided him at first when he didn't move and just grinned at me like a kid. "Like this...see?"

"You're a good, pretty teacher." he chuckles and looks at what we are doing. Actually I didn't have a visual on what we needed to create but just let our brush paint the clean canvas.

But this feels fun.

"And sexy?"

"And sexy."

I let him work on his own after that. Sitting on my high stool and stare at him the whole time. Hindi ko nga din alam kung alam niya yung ginawa niya but Quen looks so serious the whole time.

With so much amusement how he took it so seriously, I took his camera and filmed what he was doing.

"Ohhh, looking so good." uttering some praised words how he looks really great even in front of the camera.

It's like we switch our hobbies for today. 

"Wow, I'm a professional." he muttered in full confidence after he was done and put down the paint brush.

Giggling while looking at his work, I kept on taking photos of him and his canvas. "I'll put it inside my room."

"What about you putting me inside your room instead?"

Putting down the camera away from me after he spoke. A playful grin on my face. "Do you want it?"

"What? This?" he pointed at his painting, being playful and ignoring his own words a while ago.

"Kiss me." muttering and placing my hand at the back of my hands waiting for him to give me what I want but without a second or even asking questions, Quen claimed my lips with so much passion like he always does.