Legend Cast

Sofia Lomyga as June Iparis
Kim Soo Hyun as Daniel Altan Wing
Ella Purnell as Tess
Harry Lloyd as Anden Stravropoulos
Xihuaru Kilcher as Eden Bataar Wing
Masami Nagasawa as Kaede
Ben Barnes as Metias Iparis
Christopher Larkin as John Suren Wing

In the picture on the top or side, (Left to right)
Metias Iparis, Tess, John Suren Wing, Day Wing, June Iparis, and Eden Bataar Wing

I love LEGEND by Marie Lu! I have been wanting to make a LEGEND Fan fiction but either haven't had the time or didn't feel like I would do a good job. But after reading so many fanfics I think I got a good idea of what I want to happen plus I'm just so anxious to write a story and see what people think of what I think would happen. About the Cast...

Okay, Sofia Lomyga DOES NOT have brown eyes. But I still think she would make a great June. She actually has blue eyes but I just changed the color. No biggy. Her face and the way she looks at something looks as if she is analyzing things. Reminded me of June.

Day was hard to find because Asians (typically) don't have blonde hair. It could happen but not many people have that. So I just went with Kim Soo Hyun. I KNOW! I KNOW! I KNOW! I KNOW THAT HE DOESNT HAVE BLONDE HAIR OOOORRRR BLUE EYES! But if you look at his face it looks sorta like Day. I said SORTA! Don't be mad at me. Just picture think about it... Same thing for John (Christopher Larkin).

Ella Purnell has this sweet, innocent, kind look in her face and I thought to would be a perfect match for Tess. Tess is sweet, innocent, kind. The only thing that didn't match Tess was the fact that Tess has reddish hair not brown. But other then that they look the same!

Oh, Xihuaru Kilcher is perfect! I chose him for Eden because he has blonde curly hair and he is Asian (not trying to be racist). The only thing he didn't have was blue eyes. I also changed his eyes in the picture. Also, I'm not sure if I was the only one who thought this but I thought Eden would have like really curly hair (like tight curls curly). Lol! I'm wierd! (if you haven't noticed by now).

Ben Barnes was born just so he could become an actor and play the role of Metias (even though it wouldn't be a big part). Marie Lu first though of Metias as Ben Barnes. And I don't think I disagree. I mean, come on! He has the face. The eyes, the nose, the eyebrows. He has everything! Yay! I got one actor accurate!

Now, you might have noticed that Anden and Kaede weren't in the picture. That was because I forgot/didn't have room to put them anywhere. But here goes. Harry Lloyd has green eyes and slightly wavey dark hair and he's tall. I pictured him with like a long leck and long face, sorta. But close match.

Next, Kaede! Masami Nagasawa has some pictures of her in a messy type short bob. She is Japanese, has dark eyes and seems pretty sassy in so general I think she got the part.

Like I said before LOVE LEGEND by Marie Lu! I've read it so many Fanfictions for LEGEND but now it's my turn to write, I finally get to write my own version! I hope you guys like it. ☺
(/^▽^)/ (/^▽^\) \(^▽^\)

Thank you guys for reading and voting!

ZOOM-ZOOM ZIGGITY-ZIG,
Bea out!

P.S. Big thanks to my lovely friend for creating this amazing bad-butt cover! Thank you for that! She is pauutt. Please follow her she is a great artist! Go pauutt!
#followpauutt

bye