Chapter 1

"Woa!! The ceiling fan looks like a perfect place to commit suicide!!" Dazai looks up to the ceiling fan, full of wonders on many ways to commit suicide using it.

Dazai gets up from his chair and takes a rope, he proceeds to put a chair under the ceiling fan and then starts to stand on it.

He accidentally somehow instead of hanging himself on the ceiling fan, he sits on it. Magically.

"Nice ass dazai" The ceiling fan spoke, making dazai shocked. "What." Dazai responded in disgusted and confusion, which, rarely happens.

"What? I was just saying the truth. Your ass got some fine cake indeed." The ceiling fan giggled as it spoke

"I.." Dazai cut himself off as he started blushing hard. "Ha.." The ceiling fan sighed as it fell off the ceiling, dazai as well, fell.

"Did that hurt?" The ceiling fan said as it went closer to dazai.

"Mnn..a bit, yes." Dazai looked around the room, making sure this didn't damage anything around his room nor the building he was in.

"Take off your clothes." The ceiling fan suddenly commanded dazai to do so, this make dazai shocked, in confusion. While he started blushing massively again to the statement the ceiling fan made.

Dazai was hesitant and lost in thought, so the ceiling fan took the honors and ripped Dazais clothes off him, stripping him naked.

Dazai watched the ceiling fan awe-struck as it gets closer to him.

"Im going in you, now." The ceiling fan said as it takes one of its blades and puts it in Dazai.

"AH! NGH...!~" Dazai screamed, in a mixture of pain and pleasure and the ceiling fan inserted a blade in him. Soon, the ceiling fan takes another blade and puts it in Dazais ass, making Dazai, cry.

The ceiling fan soon turns itself on and spins its blade, making Dazais insides and asshole start bleeding as it cut him.

"AH!" Dazai groaned in pain, he was bleeding as if there was no tomorrow. His instincts..are..

"does it hurt? If so, then good." The ceiling fan starts laughing as it does faster the moment dazai screamed in pain. Dazai screamed once again, everytime he did, the ceiling fan goes faster.

Dazai starts whimpering and crying, begging the ceiling fan to stop, but at the same time, his mind begs it to go faster.

"Ha.." The ceiling fan grunts and it goes faster, soon, it reached max speed and it kills off Dazai as well as self-destroying itself.

Someone opens the door.

"..Dazai-san what the fuck." Atsushi said in horror to what he saw.

Dazai revives from his death, and looks at Atsushi in shock.

"Haha...don't tell chibi. And forget everything you saw." Dazai glares at Atsushi.

"...yeah.." Atsushi looks around the room, the tension was awkward. He soon then leaves and closes the door. Dazai sighed softly after he did.

Dazai soon faints and dies as he still felt the ceiling fan in him.