1

The light rays penetrate through the curtain and land on a girl sleeping on the bed located in the middle of a room. Her long hair was spread on the bed and the rest covering half of her face.

Khairah winced in pain as she stood up sluggishly and draw the curtain down. Anytime she's in need of blood, she can't handle the slightest sun ray on her body. That's why her curtain is always down but all her enemies will not just let her rest in peace. She groan knowing very well that it is the work of her step sister.

Khairah comes from a very rich home but she is the family outcast for being a Vampire, it is her fault? Her father knew her mother was a vampire before marring her, yet this is happening to her.

And to top her misery, her step mother is a witch, that woman she a complete heartless devil but Khairah consider her condition better because apart from silent treatment and emotional pain granted to her my her father, no one dares to face her physically.

She doesn't do house chores cause they won't let her touch their belongings. "Good for her" she thought.

Her mother died long time ago, so she have no one except her best friend.

Khairah did her business and move to the dining room to eat her breakfast. She met the happy family of three there eating, by that she meant her father, his wife and their lovely daughter.

"Assalamualaikum" she said not caring if they answer or not. She sat down and started eating her food after saying Bismillah.

After eating a little bit of food she stood up and left the house after drinking blood from her reserve. She must drink it at least once in a month.

Khairah's POV
I left the house hurriedly and ran straight to the bus station. Luckily I met the last bus.

"Alhamdulillah" I said as I entered the bus and sat at a corner. I plug in my ear pod and started listening to music.

"Hi" a guy who sat beside me said.

"Hey" I replied shortly and concentrate on my music.

When I got to my university bus stop I alighted from the bus and move towards the gate.

"Hey! Idiot!" My best friend called as she ran towards me.

"You're a fool" I retorted.

"You're so rude, is that how you greet someone who is older than you?" She asked looking annoyed.

"You insulted me first" I said.

"When did I? I said you're intelligent" she said pouting.

"You're ugly" she said as she stick out here tongue at me.

"Are you jealous babe?" I asked her, cause I know she is just trying to annoy me. I'm even using niqab, just my eye and forehead are exposed.

"You must be kidding me? Do even look at the mirror before leaving home today?" She asked as she view my look again.

"Am so confident in my beauty that I don't even have need confirmation from anybody especially blind people like you" I retorted.

"I hate you so much" she said.

"Feeling mutual babe" I replied as we entered the class.

***
After school Talha literally dragged me to the mall.

"Oh My God, what are we doing here now?" I asked.

"We came here to dance and make money, fool" she said sarcastically as we entered a cloth store.

She hand picked all cloths that come her way. She hand the cloths over to the lady worker attending to the both of us.

"You forgot to tell me you're opening a cloth store" I said as she rolled her eye at me.

"Just shut up and try theses clothes" she said.

"I misheard you" I said looking at her unbelievably.

"What am I going to do with all these clothes?" I asked.

"Come on girl don't tell me you forgot tomorrow is your birthday" she said as realization hits me.

"Ohh but still...." She cut me shut as she glared at me.

"Don't be stingy, and by the way it not you money, it's your father's so just shut up and try everything for me girl" she said.

"After all the man spent 50 million dollars on your sister's birthday last month so it only fair if you spend yours too" Talha said.

"But..." I tried saying but the girl just pushed me into the changing room.

I sighed. Everything she said is true so I tried to enjoy my day.

***
At the end of the day we spent a total to 8 million dollars.

"If not because it late, we she have spent more" Talha said as we both laughed.

"I wonder what the man's reaction is going to be" Talha said dreamily as we both laughed again.

"Should we buy a Khinoor diamond?" I asked as she chucked.

"Don't you remember that it is priceless? You are going to sell all your father's properties and that of your uncle's and all other families and you still won't be able to buy a piece" she said.

"Come on, we aren't that poor in our family" I replied. We bid fare well to each other and went on our separate ways.

***
When I got home, I met my dad and  his family in the sitting room. I greeted them and move to my room.

"Stop right there" my man's voice boomed the whole sitting room.

I saw a maid and whispered to her pack my shopping bags from the gate to my room. I dropped the two shopping bags I was presently holding and turned to face the man who was glaring at him while I gave him a perfectly smile.

"What?" I asked.

"What did you do with my money?" He asked.

"Oh come on dad, it my mum's account and by the way tomorrow is my birthday, it like you forgot" I reminded and sat in front of him.

"Then?" He asked.

"That's what it is, and I'll still take the remaining 42 million cause I remember you spent 50 million for my dear sister's birthday so it's only fair if I spend mine" I explained calmly.

"You know I don't get money from trees" he said.

"Even if you do I'm your daughter, your responsibility and by the way it my mum's account and she willed all her properties to me so?" I asked as I stood up.

"For now it's in my care until you get married" he said and gave me a there is nothing you can do about it look.

"I know" I said and move to my room. I met all the shopping bags on my bed and groan. "This is too much" I thought.

***
So guys this is a sneak peek on Khairah and how her life is.

Please vote and comment