Chapter 1.

"This is the story of how I fell off a cliff!! Don't worry is a very fun story! And the truth is, it is not even my story! This is the story.. of a boy named Hunter and it starts with the sun."

 A female voice said I wonder who she was... 

"Once upon a time.. a small drop of sunlight dropped from the heavens and when it landed a beautiful golden magical flower grew, it had that power to heal and cure the sick!" 

She said as a beautiful glowing flower bloomed from the ground, but as soon as it did a tall old man appeared

"Oh! That old guy will be important to the story so make sure to remember him! Well centuries passed a hop, skip and a boat ride away! There grew a beautiful kingdom!" 

She said as a painting came it had a short Hispanic woman with curly hair, a tall Hispanic man with a small Hispanic girl. 

"The kingdom was ruled by a beloved queen, sadly the king passed away a few years ago. But... the queen was about to have another baby.. but.. she got sick... really sick...she was running out of time, and that's when the people started looking for a miracle.." 

she said with a pause

 "Or.. in this case.. a golden flower."

 Then the old man came back he was hiding behind the bushes with a glowing green lantern

"Ooo!! I told you he would be important!! Instead of sharing the gift from the heavens... this man Uncle Phillp, hoards this power to make himself young so he can live for thousands of years. And all he has to do.. is sing a song.."

"Flower, gleam and glow let your power shine... make the clock reverse.. bring back what bring back what once was mine.. what once.. was mine.."

he sang and then went back to his younger self he had no more wrinkles he was.. suddenly  younger? 

"Yeahhhhh you get it now right? He sings and then turns back to his 80 weirdo young self. Creepy right?" 

A guard then appeared 

"Right there! We found it"

The man realized and heard the voice, he quickly hid himself in the hood, and put a fake bush on it. When he ran away he knocked the bush over, the guard saw and they digged it out of the ground. They then gave it to the Queen.

"The magic of the golden flower healed the queen back to her health. She gave birth to a healthy baby boy.. with handsome golden hair.. I sha give you a hint! Haha just kidding his name was Hunter! To celebrate his healthy beautiful birth the Queen and Princess launched lanterns into the night sky! For a moment.. everything was perfect.. and happy.. but.. then the moment was gone.."

Father Phillp sneaked into the castle and into the nursery he went into.. he saw Hunter asleep he pulled out scissors from his cloak and sang

"Flower gleam and glow~ let your power shi-"

he gasped and the strand turned to a dark brown strand and fell to the mattress of the baby's crib with no power to help with youth. He realized what he had to do...

"Just like that Phillp stole the child. Just like that.. the child was gone.. the whole Kingdom searched, but wherever they searched they couldn't find their prince.. for he was deep within the forest, in a hidden tall tower, Phillp raised the child as his own."

The tall tower's window opened and Phillp was brushing Hunter's hair.

"Save what was lost, bring back what once was mine... what once was mine~" Hunter sang beautifully..

"Phillp found his new golden flower.. but.. this time.. he was determined to keep it secret."

"Uncle..."

"Yes my Flower?"

"Why can't I go outside..?"

"The world is cruel and selfish.. if you stay here.. you will be safe with Uncle.. do you understand Flower?"

"...yes... Uncle..."

"But the walls of a tower cannot hide all things. Each year on his birthday. The Queen and Princess released thousands of lanterns into the sky hoping that one day the lost prince would return.."