Chapter 7.

Phillip held his knife while looking at the tree that had a small opening with a small tunnel door with Eda's owl on it. He got closer before seeing Boscha and Skara come out of the tunnel and hide behind a rock.

"I-I'll kill HER! AND HER STUPID FRIENDS AND HER STUPIDD FACE!! I'll kill that STUPID FERN!" Boscha said angrily as Skara backed off. "Calm down! Lets just cut her off at the kingdom! And then we can get the crown!" "Yeah... your right Skara," Skara patted Boscha's back because of the earlier flood she got coughing.

"OR~"

Boscha and Skara then looked up and saw Phillip on a rock with a smirk on his face, "perhaps you want to stop acting like a slither beast chasing their tails," He paused and took out a satchel. "and think for a moment~" Boscha and Skara then took out their staffs and were about to use magic before Phillip smirked and chuckled "Oh please, there's no need to fight..." He said before throwing the bag to Skara, Boscha quickly snatched it and opened it showing a beautitful crown in her hands. "Well, if thats all you desire I shall be on my way.." Phillip paused as Boscha and Skara started walking before hearing him say "I was about to give you something worth... one thousands crowns that would have made you rich beyond belief!" Before seeing them stop, "..and that wasn't even the best part~" Phillip laughed putting his hand gently on his chest before turning around to leave.

"Oh well, c'est la vie. Enjoy your crown!" He said before walking away before stopping to hear them say "Wait... what's the best part?" Boscha said curiously, Phillip then went back and held up Fern's wanted poster. "It comes with revenge on Fern Vine~" Boscha and Skara looked at him and then one another before smirking.

-

Hunter was wrapping his hair around Willow's injured hand, Amity and Gus were cooking some food and Ghost and Emma were sleeping together near the fire. Willow then grunted in pain and said "So you're being strange as you wrap your magic hair around my injured ha-" she then groaned in pain and Hunter stopped before going back to what he was doing.

"Sorry," He said pausing his sentence before looking in her eyes "Just... don't... freak out okay?" He said before taking a deep breath, before singing.

"Flower gleam and glow,"

"let your power shine,"

"Make the clock reverse"

His hair started glowing and Amity paused eating and watched seeing the glowing hair, Gus was grabbing fire wood before pausing and then dropping it all, Willow started to look around at all the hair turning to glow.

"Bring back what once was mine."

Flapjack then hopped around on the hair and Willow looked at him, Flapjack then pointed towards his wing to represent her hand.

"Heal what has been hurt."

Willow then looked at her hand and saw the glowing hair that was wrapped around, her hand felt tingly but soft.

"Change the fates' design"

"Save what has been lost"

Willow looked at Hunter and her cheeks gently flushed a beautiful rose color, Amity watched and touched Hunter's hair and his hair was soft.

"Bring back what once was mine"

"What once was mine..."

His hair then stopped glowing and he opened his eyes to see Willow's face so close he got flustered and backed it up a bit. Willow then unwrapped her hand from his hair and saw the cut was gone and his hand was perfectly fine.

"Oh." Amity said seeing Willow's healed hand "WHAT IN THE CRACKER SNAPPERS?!??!" Gus said, Willow then was hyperventilating and then was about to scream her lungs out. "OH MY GO-" "PLEASE DON'T FREAK OUT!" Hunter said quickly before Willow could scream.

Willow then stopped and held her cheek "HAhahah ME?? FREAKING OUT?? Totally not! RIGHT AMMY AND GUS???" Gus and Amity looked at each other and smiled. Willow then took a deep breath with a horrified face "I-I'm just very interested in your hair and the magical qualities that it possesses! Hahaah... how long has it been doing that, exactly??" She said tugging on her hair.

"Forever! I guess... Uncle said when I was a baby people tried to cut it. They wanted to take it for themselves." He then moved his hair up showing a small group of cut off hair that was an ash blonde to a bright red, "But, once it's cut. It turns like this ash blonde color to a red, and loses its power." Willow then gently touched the hair strand and looked at him "So.. if anything happens to your hair... it like.. Kind of dies of power?" Gus said while putting the firewood he dropped into the fire, "Yeah I guess you can say that!" "Oooo you would have a amazing long braid!" Amity said making Willow smile,"Yeah! I would!" Hunter said, chuckling.

He then paused and had this upset face before hugging his knees, "A gift like that, it has to be protected! That's why Uncle never let me...That's why I...I.." "Never... left the tower?" Amity said Ghost then jumped on Hunter's lap "Yeah... I never want to make my Uncle upset, He always felt like he got too angry, he.. He hit me once.. or twice." Gus then quickly hugged Hunter and that made the others hug him "Well, if he ever does then you come get us!" Amity said, Gus then smiled "We are your friends! We will help the best we can!" Gus then got up and put his fist to the air "We promise!" "Wait if he hits you.. Then why are you going back?" "...I.. don't know? I-i mean I love my uncle! He loves me! But... no! I will go back after you all take me to see the lanterns!" He said getting up with a huge smile. Willow sadly smiled knowing Hunter's situation.

"So..."

Hunter said, sitting back down looking at Willow before nudging her shoulder "Willow Park huh?" Willow giggled before blushing "I-It's a long story!" "Well go on share!" "Oh! I will go get some fire wood! Gus your coming with me!" "But-" "COME ON!" Amity said pulling the palismen and then Gus with her to go get wood.

"We have time, go on. Tell me I wanna know your long story~" He said putting his head on her shoulder. Willow had a nervous smile before sighing, "So, the sob story, uhm.. My dads had died when I was like 2, they died due to a slither beast attack at my house." Willow said rubbing her knees together, Hunter then had this saddened face and held her close "I... that... is really sad.." "Yeah. it is. So I am a poor orphan girl Willow Park haha!" Hunter saw her saddened smile.

" it's a little bit ah... It's a little bit of a downer. There was this book! About a girl who was named Fern! And she was the most loved and well known plant witch! She always knew how to be brave and she was super rich!" "Was she a ruffian too~?" He said, with a smirk making Willow giggle, "Nope! Actually, she had enough money to do whatever she wanted to do! she could go wherever she wanted to go! And she saved so many people from the terrible king! And... and.. for an orphan girl with... well nothing! It... seemed like the best option to well ya know. Be like her." She said muttering the last bits.

Hunter looked at her "Well... I like ruffian you, kind of.. cool." She blushed and so did Hunter ".. but uh promise you won't tell anyone! Only Luz and Gus know! No one else! Got it?" "...Who's Luz?" "One of my friends, but promise... you won't?" She put out a pinkie and wanted a promise.

"Of course," Hunter said as they intertwined their pinkies.

"Well I should probably go help Gus and Mittens with the fire wood thing." Willow said getting up before leaving, Hunter then said "Oh uh! Willow!" "Oh? Yes Hunter?" Hearing her name made his heart flutter "...I like Willow Park way better than the name Fern Vine." He said looking away and twirling a piece of his hair.

Willow smiled big "Thanks Hunter," She said before going to help.

Hunter was then left alone.

Or was he?

--

omg this book is almost done (after is done i will make like this cool thing you shall see :3) BUT LIKE WOAH 600 VIEWS?? THANKS MAN!!! :DDD