Biggest Fear:Love

Y/n pov-
The "so called" relation that I had with my friend didn’t hurt me at all because I did it for spending some time.After breaking up nothing was effected as it shouldn’t but I just realized something without knowing.

May 17,2021
When I was in the train while going to visit my grandma's house a Notification popped on my phone from an unexpected person.It was none other than the "wannabe playboy" from my class named "Mark". "Without caring I just replied and a random convo started. Days passed. But our texting carried on.One day a strange idea came to my mind.And it was so shocking that it might disgust you.For spending some time for doing romantic things I just told him that

"Let's Date"

Like fuck!! Okay calm down.Yea it’s true that I said that.But uk the plot twist I already had a crush at that time from my taekowondo lesson named "jungkook".But but but I just liked him not as him first love. I fell for him even more because he is a real flirt. He is that type of guy who likes skin-ships.

Whatever. So mark and I dated for 4 months.But those four months were a stone on my shoulder. In one word It was a burden for me.
To get over jungkook I really had to do this relation.But that jerk didn’t let me do so.He kept running through my mind whenever we used to met. But at one point I finished everything.I broke up with Mark.

Then I confessed him that I was doing this relation just for spending time.But that jerk really fell for me.What to do.He also said he was playing for me.Uk how I understood that jerk fell for me. He continuously wanted to be friend with me, everytime stared at me and even he wandered around telling to his friends that he is in a relationship with me.

One day, a heard a new guy transferred in our school today.I obviously didn’t care about it at all.He came to our class greeted the teacher and the teacher introduced him to us.

New guy's pov:
Hello everyone! My name is Namjoon,and nice to meet you!!

End of namjoon's pov

Teacher's pov
So student's I hope so everubody will help him to cover the lessons. As we were talking about the new project now I am going to make the groups.

Students pov:
Nooooo miss.We want to make by us

Teachers pov:
As if I am letting u guys to do so.

Y/n pov:
Teacher was making the groups by telling the names. And suddenly teacher called me and namjoon's name.I said "fuck" outta nowhere and guess what I really fucked up.The teacher heard it and said as usual "Detention". Uk she declares detention as if she calls her mom. And this is how my nasty 5 hours ended at the school.When I was leaving I heard someone calling by my name and it was none other that namjoon.He said

Namjoon- Hey
Me- what?
Namjoon- Can u give me ur number?
Me-why?
Namjoon-see gurl don’t get the wrong idea.It's for the project.
Me- U--. Ughh Okay. See ur not that handsome that I will get the wrong idea. And my name is not 'gurl". My name is y/n.
Namjoon: Whatever. Just give it and go to hell
Me: See u just came today so don’t make me curse. Here's the number and bye!

As usual the day passed.And my days were going wayyy to good before him coming in our school.My friend none other than minnie was trying to hit on him and as I am in contact with him becuase we were in the same project, she told me to help her.And guess what ur girl didn’t know how to say "NO" to others. So I worked up my brain and made a plan.My plan was to tell namjoon that minnie got a crush on jackson( a close friend of namjoon).

At that moment I went to namjoon and said:

Y/n: yo d.a (dickass)

Namjoon:wassup u p.c (pussy cat)