𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈

"What do you think is up there?" He asked staring up at the stars, each one seemingly shining brighter than the last all competing to catch the boys attention even if it was for a second; all wanting to be reflected in those beautiful dark brown eyes. They looked like they held the universe. 

"Huh?" He wasn't paying attention to the words. The sight before him overpowering every other sense as he looked at the shorter male, so enticed by him. It would be a lie to say he wasn't obvious.

"With the stars, there has to be something up there!" The enthusiasm, the joy, the love it radiated off him; pulling the other in more, deeper and deeper.

"I don't know...Maybe those we've lost?" It hadn't crossed his mind. Some say the most beautiful people turn into the perfect flowers, some say they're with us in spirit. The idea light something up in the younger, a dream.

"When I die...I want to be a star. The brightest one out there! With you the two brightest stars in the universe!" 

--------

"Minho Hyung...I don't want to die. Not yet." He sobbed, the tight grasp around the others hand slowly loosening with each passing second. 

"You won't. I promise. I'm here, just stay awake. Don't close your eyes...Please." He cradled the younger in his arms, not caring about the red liquid covering him. His eyes watered looking down helplessly at him, what could he do? He's done everything humanely possible. 

"Min..." A hand cupped his cheek. It slowly wiped away the now falling tears, its once warm and welcoming presence Turing cold. 

"Binnie...I love you so much. Don't leave me, you can pull through this! Just-just!"

"Shhh min. It's okay. I love you to...I- I wanted to tell you before it was too late."

His body went limp in the others arms.

Sirens sounded in the distance, getting closer and closer as they rushed through the built up traffic but it was too late. See Changbin was gone. Passing away at 1:43am 26th October from a car accident with a drunk driver.

--------

"Hey Binnie." He stared up at the stars. Only one caught his eye in the sea of millions, the brightest star of all. "I miss you. but don't worry, we'll see each other soon. I promise." 

He chuckled dryly. "I promised you'd live that day...I couldn't keep that promise but today I will. We'll be together again."

The cold breeze swirled around him, blowing the few stray strands of hair out of his face. The winter air reddened his tearstained cheeks as he stepped closer. The wind pushed against him, almost telling him to stop but he didn't listen, the numbness of his body becoming too much to handle. He had listened to it too many times but tonight he finally did it. 

Waves crashed below, he didn't dare look down, too scared that he'd run away again, too scared he'd become mesmerised by lapping of water against the light of the moon.

One more step.

Thats all he needed to do. And thats what he did. One final step.

--------

"Another body has been discovered in Han river. Authorities say it belongs to 25 year old Lee Minho. They estimate his death to be 3:41 11th August."

"In other news, Astronomers have discovered a new star, this is the second one on the past year. Both of the stars are brighter than any others we can see, they shine brightly next to each other. keep an eye out for them in the up coming nights."

--------

The End