Chapter 23: Special chapter!

IT'S A PRANKK HAHAHHAHA!

Xiao pov:

I suddenly open my eyes. I saw the unfamiliar ceiling in front of me. I seated up, I saw Lumine seated while sleeping beside me and holding my hand. I let go of her hand and I touched my face.

"Am I still alive?!" I asked myself.

Lumine woke up when I let go of her hand.

"Xiao?! You're finally awake!" She said while hugging me.

"What happened? Where is Aether?!..."

I saw Lumine face that something bad happened.

"Aether is gone!... You've been in a coma for a 1 month now, everyone thought you would not be able to wake up..."

"No! Aether was here! I saw him!"

"AETHER IS GONE! HE GONE FOR A MONTH NOW!" She cried.

"No..."

I was stopped when Dad came in. Lumine stood up and greeted Dad. He walked toward me and sat beside me.

"Dad..."

"Xiao why did you do that?"

"I just..."

"I already know about that ghost since the beginning."

"Wait... Can you see him?!"

"Yes...I have an ability to see the supernatural. I know that day he was stuck on your body. I know he was the one who controlled your body Xiao." He patted my head, "I'm sorry if I didn't tell you."

"..."

"I know that it is so hard to lose someone... just like what happened to your Mom. At first when I lost her I thought it was the end of my life... but I didn't give up until I met Childe... I know you can do that too Xiao." Zhongli smiled.

"Just take a rest Xiao, I'll talk to the doctor." He kissed my forehead before he left.

-

It has been a 1 year since I was discharged from the hospital. It was summer again and I already graduated from high school. Now I'm already 19 years old and I was looking for a great university for college. I started to change my life to lose my depression. I am also going to therapy. It's a good thing that he understands me well. Little by little my life is getting better. Now I was going to the hospital where I was visiting someone.

"Good morning Xiao! Oh you're visiting her again." Katheryne said.

(Katheryne the nurse)

"Yes."

I go to that room. I saw her, she was sitting on her bed and looking at the window while holding a notebook. She suddenly looked at me.

"Um... Onii-chan?" She smiled.

"Qiqi you're already awake. I bought you breakfast." I said while patting her head. "Just call me Xiao Onii-chan."

I saw her notebook.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm just trying to remember someone..." She said while looking at her notebook.

"Who is it?"

"It said it was a boy named Aether... but I can't remember him,... sniff* I can't remember his face, I can't remember the memories I had with him..." She cried

I was shocked when she said Aether.

I smiled. "I know you will forget it later but I'm gonna tell you who he is."