chapter 9 ( genius)

Zhan went home and sat in front of his computers. He did his magic using the bikes number plate and after 20 minutes, he smirked victoriously.
"Found you."

"Wang Yiren." He read the name aloud, he'd confirmed that that was not his brother.
There was also no photo against the name.

He searched for the bikes location and found it in a location not far from his apartment, it was a huge villa.
He hacked their cctv's and checked the bikes location, it was actually there, there were some huge men around the house, looking like bodyguards.

The young man sure came from money, his house was huge , he was for sure a young master.

Unfortunately, there were no cctv's inside the house, he did not see Yiren.

"Yiren? Nooo, too weird, I'll just call him my baby...." He said smiling, he was so whipped.
What he didn't know was that he was whipped for an 18 year old boy with an adult look.

Zhan was almost sleeping when he saw Yibo coming out of the house in a swim short and a towel on his shoulder.

His eyes now fully looked at his boy without averting his gaze, he gulped down hard while looking at that body.

"Beautiful" he said loudly looking like a pervert.

Yibo instructed one of his men to heat up the swimming pool and immediately leave from there, nobody is ever allowed to be near the pool when he was swimming.

He put his towel on the seat and bent down taking off his swim short as well, Zhan gulped down, did this boy know that he was watching, is that why he wants to kill him? Is he doing it on purpose.

Zhan zoomed in at Yibo's crotch and saw that big thing, his boy sure had a nice body.
Zhan could not help but feel hot, especially when Yibo sat at the edge of the pool and massaged himself with some body oil.

Zhan removed his pant and looked at his little not so little monster, it was painfully erect needing some release. In his 21 years,he'd never felt like this, he watched Yibo dip his body in water while he stroked his monster.

He did not leave Yibo's zoomed in figure until he came, he was not even embarrassed for doing it, at least he'd locked his door to avoid anyone intruding on him, at least he lived alone in his sound proof apartment, nobody would hear his loud moans.

He'd even shot bullets in the apartment but nobody found out. He had nothing to worry about.

Yibo finished swimming and wiped his body in a towel, his mind was no longer in Chao's, swimming especially naked always calmed his heart.

He put on his short and went inside the house.

Zhan was disappointed but decided to sleep and observe Yibo the next day.
He freshened up and slept, so he failed to see Yibo coming out, hoisting two guns on his waist and leaving with his men.

He failed to see Yibo asking him for guidance, and he just slept away the night.

Yibo was summoned by his father late at night, they both live separately since Yibo bought his own house.

"I hope it is not a family this time." He mumbled while getting inside the house, he had a straight face.

The old man was sited in his home office smoking a cigar when Yibo came in.

"I hope you die of lung cancer" he thought to himself.

" You're going on another mission" his father started without even greeting him.

"What is it about?"

"A 30 year old man, he's a lecturer in Beijing university, you'll report everything he does to me, I'll send you all the details, I've already registered you as a student there."

"What has he done?"

"You don't need to know that, and don't kill him, wait for my instructions."

"I have a condition" Yibo stated.

"What is it?" Old man asks.

"No body guards."

"Ok" the old man replied, Yibo was shocked, what made him agree so fast?

"It just because I want you to live your life as a normal teenager even if it's a few months, I've even bought you an apartment near the school." He said as if he'd read Yibo's mind.

"Oh, one more thing, school starts on Monday, and sleep here today." Yibo just nodded. He was Soo happy, even if it was just a mission, he could go to school again. Maybe he could make some friends too.

He went to sleep with a big smile wondering what made the old man so that, he could have sent his men. He shrugged it off and decided to go with the flow.

On Sunday morning, Yibo instructed two of his men to move some of his items in his new apartment, he would only go there after school on Monday.
He still can't believe that he would be going to school on Monday.

Time passed quickly and it was finally Monday, he woke up earlier and happier than usual and prepared himself while humming a song happily.

His father passed outside his room and heard him, he shook his head and climbed down the stairs with a small smile, he had never seen his son happier, he sure did the right thing.

Yibo put on black ripped jeans , white t shirt, a black shirt on top and white air forces.
He finished that look with a black base ball cap and a black mask giving of celebrity vibes.

He went down, took breakfast then mounted on his black motorcycle and left for school.

When he got to the gate, all the students stopped whatever they were doing and looked at him, that could not be helped as he got 30 minutes late having everyone already standing on corridors and others sited on benches.

"Look, who is that?"

"He's so cool"

"Must be really handsome."

" His looks screams filthy............filthy rich."

"I hope he's in our course." Some students could be heard mumbling.

He just ignored everyone and went straight to the dean's office, at least he had checked this school out on the cctv's.

Else where.

"Zhan, have you seen that new student? I hear he's really handsome." Lay told Zhan.

"Stop gossiping, I have been summoned by the dean." Zhan, the school president said while walking away towards the dean office.

Vote and comment 💚💚💚💚💚