Where Do We Go From Here? - A Meariri Oneshot

Mary Saotome had always been a fan of the beautiful Ririka Momobami, ever since they first met at Hyakkaou Private Academy. She admired not only Ririka's beauty, but also her shy and timid nature that was so different from her own outgoing personality.

Finally, after months of waiting patiently for the right opportunity, Mary mustered up the courage to ask Ririka out on a date.

"Ririka," she began, "I know this is sudden, but I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me sometime?"

Ririka was taken aback by Mary's boldness, but nonetheless accepted her invitation. The two of them went on a romantic stroll through town, chatting about their lives and interests as they walked hand in hand. As the night wore on, Mary could tell that Ririka was starting to open up and become more comfortable around her.

Eventually they reached Mary's place, where they decided to sit down and watch a movie together. As they watched the movie, Mary started to gently caress Ririka's silky white hair and whisper sweet nothings in her ear. This caused Ririka's heart to beat faster with anticipation as she felt herself getting lost in the moment.

Without warning, Mary leaned in and kissed Ririka passionately on the lips. Ririka gasped with surprise before melting into the kiss and returning it with equal fervor. The two of them were soon locked in an embrace as their tongues explored each other hungrily.

"Do you want me to keep going?" Mary asked softly between breaths.

Ririka nodded stoutly in response before wrapping her arms around Mary's neck and pulling her closer. Mary smiled before continuing to feel every inch of Ririka's body with her hands while they both moaned in pleasure.

Mary then took control, pushing Ririka onto her back and straddling her hips. She leaned forward and captured Ririka's lips in a long, deep kiss before slowly sliding down to grasp one of Ririka's nipples between her teeth. Ririka gasped at the sensation and moaned softly as she arched her back in pleasure.

Mary continued to move further south, exploring every inch of Ririka's body with her hands and tongue until finally reaching the apex of her desire. She teased and tantalized Ririka's clit with gentle fondles until Ririka grabbed onto the sheets tightly and begged for more.

Mary obliged eagerly, increasing the intensity of her movements until they both reached their climaxes simultaneously. As they lay there panting heavily, still intertwined together after their explosive orgasm, Ririka buried her face into the crook of Mary's neck and whispered "I love you."

Mary smiled contentedly before pulling Ririka close and holding her tightly as they drifted off into a peaceful sleep in each other's arms.