#29 - I believe you

As soon as they went out police was about to grab Han but Minho stepped in front of him.

''Stop! Let him through,'' Minho warned them.

''Sir, I don't think that you understand--''

''Let them through!'' Chan yelled as they looked at him.

Chan looked at Han and than at Minho. Police stepped a side as they started walking. Han smiled and held his hand. Minho blushed and looked away.

- Time Skip -

Minho looked at Han who was holding his head.

''Hey, are you okay?'' Minho asked.

Han didn't say anything. He sat beside him and sighed. He grabbed his shoulder gently but Han didn't raise his head.

''Hannie--I'm sorry I--''

''It's okay. You can call me names if you want. You can call me a monster! A psychopath! A evil person! A sick man! A--''

''Please stop,'' Minho said and hugged him.

''I-I used to think of you as evil person and psychopath but that's gone. Why? Because you kneel down for me, you asked for my forgiveness, y-you said that you really love me and that y-you regret evertyhing, r-right?'' Minho said.

''Y-yes,'' Han said and sniffed.

Minho looked at him shocked and lifted his face. He wrapped his hands around his neck and pulled him close. Han put his head on his shoulder and started crying.

''I-I'm sorry, I am so s-sorry,'' Han kept saying that while Minho patted his back.

Chan slowly opened the door as Minho looked at him. Chan looked shocked at Han seeing him in that state. Minho smiled at him as he returned the smile. He slowly closed the door as Minho pulled back. He wiped his tears as Han grabbed his hand in his gently.

''M-minho, you really want me t-to be your boyfriend?'' Han asked.

''Yes,'' Minho replied.

''I-I promise I'll change, I-I will do everything that you want me to,'' Han said.

Minho smiled and grabbed his neck gently. He leaned in and kissed him. Han smiled out of hapiness and kissed him gently.

''I believe you,'' Minho said.

''Thank you ba--thank you,'' Han interrupted himself because he didn't know if Minho wanted to hear baby from his mouth.

''You can call me baby or chagiya,'' Minho said and laughed.

''Okay,'' Han laughed and kissed his hand.

He put his head on Minho's belly and smiled. He rubbed his sides gently and kissed his belly.

''He will be beautiful, just like you,'' Han said.

''He will maybe look like you, who knows,'' Minho said.

''I promise you that I'll take good care of you and my baby,'' Han said to the baby and smiled.