Chapter 1

Draco started off the day terribly. He barely got any sleep with a list of reasons why. The bed was tiny, cars outside couldn't seem to shut up, and as he slowly descended into sleep with the sun peeking up, the Neighbours rolled in making him jerk fully awake. He looked disgusted at the muggles stepping out until he saw a girl. She had shiny (h/c) hair cascading down her back, (e/c) eyes that sparkled in the sun, and for some reason looking at her, he couldn't help but feel something. He didn't know what that feeling was but he had never felt it before. He immediately pushed that feeling away when he heard Pam calling for them.

Pam was gathering her bags when he came downstairs. "I am going to be gone for a few weeks, if you need anything the Neighbours are friendly, and I am only a phone call away; But don't call me unless I call you first. I am trusting you boys," she eyed them back and forth with regret lacing her voice. A horn cut her goodbyes short, and with that, she leaves.

"What do you wanna do?" Goyal asks with his usual tone drenched in stupidity.

"We can do something later, I think I am gonna get ready." Draco absent-mindedly lied, heading toward his room not awaiting an answer. Draco didn't give what he said a second thought, however, when he caught himself waiting for the muggle girl, he internally scolded himself; But he never stopped perking up whenever he heard a noise outside, hoping that maybe it would be her.

~Draco fell asleep that night, trying to not think about a muggle~