Moulin Rouge (1)

You were taking part in a TV show called Muse of Musical. Being a musical actor was your dream. The annoying thing about being on this show was that your ex was one of the judges. Zen was handsome and talented. Also sweet and romantic, when he wasn't being a workaholic. Having to work together was just awkward at first, but now he'd decided he wanted you back.

He pulled you into a private room one evening after a long day of rehearsals and tried to kiss you. Although it hurt your heart slightly, you pushed him away.

"Why can't I kiss you again?" He groaned, running his fingers through your hair.

You pushed his hands away.

"You know why. You love your work more than me. We're over, Zen. Deal with it. And leave me alone!"

He rolled his eyes and moved closer to whisper in your ear.

"Honey, I can help you win or lose this show. Don't forget that."

"I'm not your honey!" You yelled, pushing him away again.

The door opened and one of the crew walked in.

"Um, is everything ok? Are you ok, Y/N?"

"Yes. Zen just was leaving," You glared at Zen and he shrugged and walked out.

You turned to face the other guy. You'd never spoken before, though you'd noticed him and his pink hair. He was an assistant film director. He stared at you now, his eyes wide with something you couldn't work out. He had unusual purple eyes. Beautiful eyes... Wait what? You shook yourself and thanked him.

"Anytime," He said shyly. "I'm Teo, by the way." 

After that, you couldn't help notice his eyes everywhere. Wherever you were or whatever you were doing, you sought out those eyes. Eyes which were always on you too. 

It took a few days to work up the courage to speak to each other again and you both ended up saying hi at the same time. You both laughed which broke the ice. You were unseperable after that, spending all your free time together. You liked him, romantically. You knew the feeling was mutual though he hadn't confessed yet. 

One day you noticed Zen watching you together from a distance. Next thing you knew, he made an announcement that no contesants were to have affairs with crew, romantic or otherwise. You glanced at Teo, who blushed bright red at what "otherwise" indicated. 

"Today we're working on dance. I need a partner to demonstrate with me." 

Zen looked around the group until his eyes landed on me. He smiled and held his hand out towards me. 

"Y/N, will you do me the pleasure?" 

You glanced at Teo before walking slowly towards Zen. He grabbed your hand and pulled you close to him. You heard Teo gasp loudly. You wanted Teo to be holding you instead, but you had no choice. 

As Zen moved you around the room, you tried to look at Teo. 

"Keep your eyes on me," Zen demanded. 

As you finished the dance, he turned you so you could see Teo's reaction. The music was still playing. 

"His eyes upon your face

His hands upon your hand

His lips caress your skin

It's more than I can stand!" 

You expected Teo to look sad but he looked mad. So mad with jealousy. 

Zen turned you back to face himself. 

"You need to work on that dance. Meet me after filming for a private rehearsal. That's not a request, it's an order." 

"But I'm working with the film crew after," You protested as you were to meet Teo after. 

"No, you're not." 

You looked over at Teo but he stormed out of the room. Zen kept picking on you for the rest of rehearsal. 

"You really need that private rehearsal," He kept repeating. 

You knew exactly what he meant by that though. Zen wanted to unleash the Beast!