Love on sight

(PLEASE GO SEE MY BOOK, THE MEMORIES)

The straw hats were on the boat of the 1000 sunny as Luffy was in the mans quarters by himself as he was thinking about some meat but he couldn't get one person off his head it was....Nami. Samething with Nami all she could think about was Luffy

                                                                               Nami POV:

I cant get him off my mind why and acting like this am i no no no no i cant be...... but then i heard Sanji "DINNERS READY!!" then everyone got up from there spots and went to the ready and set table with two meals already on the table for me and Robin. Sanji then said to everyone else "Get your own food" i thought Sanji was mad but that wasnt it but i shrug it off and sat down to start eating there food including me but me and Luffy were just staring not eating our food thinking about each other but then i snapped and starting eating the pork chop that Sanji made.

                                                                               Luffy POV:

When did i start thinking about Nami like this it didn't make any sense to but I kept eating my food which was just meat and a cup of water and after that i got up and started getting up and said"im not felin so well and i blacked out and fell to the floor i think that is what the others said when i woke up in Choppers on the middle of the floor and i saw everyone looking at me and I said to Chopper "what happend" and Chopper said " you fell to the floor and i dont know but all that matters is you are ok" I said " that's good " but I didnt know what to say i think the reason why i fell and before I went to the men quarters Chopper ask one more thing he said " You were blushing and i think i know why you were i looked into my medical book and only thought of to reasons why you were. The first is you got a certent unnamed desease or the other one is you thought of something to much that you overload your brain it wasnt healthy for your brain" I blushed a little and i said "  I duno what am i post to know" and I got up and walked to yhe man quarters and i was slient the whole the whole time.