Summoning...

Lori pov:

It was a rainy foggy day,
'Just how I like it'
As I was walking home from school, I entered into a dark alley way like always. Looking down to the floor made me remember why I hate people, thay are always littering, and abandoning things like it's the world job to clean up after it's self. I hear people screaming, cop sirens, and banging all the time.
"Ugh, this place is so sketchy in general." I sighed
Not knowing a group of bad gangsters walking up to me. I jumped as soon at they grabbed my arm and surrounded me while they pushed me to the ground.
"Hey! Little girl, we want your money!" The leader of the group shouted
I would've gave them the money if I any wich meaning I don't have any... I panicked as soon as I saw one of them pull out a knife, it had some blood stans on it and that's when I knew they did this to a lot of people today.
"I'm s-sorry i don't h-have any m-money..." I panicked
Obviously that was a wrong choice to make because the guy who had a knife ran to me and stabed my leg.
I scream in pain as they started to run away.
______________________________________

_

____________________________________

After 5 hours
______________________________________

_

____________________________________

Luke pov:

I sighed as I walked into my sister's room who says her leg is "fine".
"Mother and father want to have a talk with u about why your late... good luck" I walked away feeling bad.
She looked down and took some deep breaths, got up and started walking to the living room where mother and father are at.
______________________________________

Lori's pov:

I looked down taking some deep breaths trying not to have a panic attack again. I got up and walked to the living room, passing my worred brother. I walked pass my parents wedding pictures seeing them so happy made me wonder how they got like this.   (A little time skip)  
As I walk into the living room I see my parents dunk as f#ck and waiting, I could tell there mad.
"Why the HELL ARE U LATE HOME, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN HER- *burp* -E SOONER YOUR WERE 30 MINITS LATE." Father yelled.
I hated him so much
"W-well I got hit by a group of ganters and it took me a little to get hom-" I started to finish but my father interrupted me.
"I GoT sTaPeD OoOOOo" he mocked me
"I DONT F#CKING CARE!!" he got up and slapped me... it made a red mark...
My Mother grapped a bat and for a minute I thought she was going to hit me with it but instead she walked outside and hit the tree; then came back in and started to hit me after putting down the bat.
______________________________________

Mother pov:

I grabbed a pat and hit the tree outside taking out my anger towards my husband. I came back In, put down the bat, and hit my daughter who's name is.... God I don't even remember her name. I felt bad after hiting her so many times as she ran way sobbing. I was a bad parent, I was becoming my foster parents.
______________________________________

Lori pov:

The next day was a Saturday, i went outside to the alley way for no reason at all.
I heard a wisper saying "little girl~ come here... through the purple curtains"
I looked around and found the curtains I went through them finding a women who looks like a wich.
"Um- hello? Ma'am" I said
"Hello I'm a wich, and I want to gant you with a gift..." the mysterious wich said.
I didn't believe her until I saw some purple fog come out of her hands as she chanted somthing; suddenly a brown leather book with a feather pen, with ink on it already, appeared into her hands.
"I Forgot to say My name is Ivy, and I want to give you this book... it's not any ordinary book nor any ordinary journal" I  looked confused of what it may be other than a book or journal.
Ivy continued on " this book is a book where you can summon the goddess of pain, the instructions of how to summon the goddess of pain is already in there but I'm still going to tell you how to summon it and how to use it."
She handed me the leather book and I just stood there progressing on how the hell this happend.
" now how you use it is, first, you have to open it to a page where it has a little circle with ancient goddess symbols on it" Ivy continued
I opend up to that page she was talking about it really was godess symbols on it because I have no idea whe the f#ck that says
Ivy started to talk again after I found the page " all you have to do is drop some of your blood inside of the circle and say some chanting words which are on the fourth page of the book and no I will not be saying that because I am lazy... anyways after you do that the the book should float into the air and start to Glow after it glows the goddess of pain will summon. The real question is do you want to summon her also she will be giving the instructions not me of how to use the book." The wich finely finished talking...
______________________________________

Ivy Pov:

After I told the girl how to summon the goddess of pain I asked her " do you want to summon the goddess of pain or not because if you don't then I will gladly take the book back if you do you get to keep it and summon her at your house, but not in the alley way too many people will see."
She said yes and walked away saying thank you. I chuckled and whispered in her mind saying
' I will be coming to visit and help you out and watching you... good luck'

______________________________________

Lori's Pov:

When I got home the house was empty
'Good I can summon the goddess of pain now without any interruption'
I walked into my room passing the wedding pictures which still made me think of how my parents got like this. When I got into my room I set the book on the floor went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife really quick so I could create some blood of my own and went back into my room. I put the knife against my skin pressuring my hands to cut into my skin. as a couple minutes went by trying to cut into my skin some blood finally started coming out, I dropped about five drops into the circle. I turned around and realized I could of just used a bloody rag, we have loads of those in the house but it said I had to use my own fresh blood. I faced the book and started to chant the words I memorized
"Rise oh goddess of pain please protect me and give me instructions of how to create pain to others oh goddess a plane please protect me and give me instruction of how to to create pain to others."
The book started to rise and glow as I had just finished chanting. The glow got bigger and brighter suddenly a flash of light...
"Hello?" Called out a mystery voice...

(Thank you for reading I hope you liked it/have a good day or night/next chaper will come soon/1336 words used)