I can't sleep. (Agent Whiskey x Reader)

(A/N: SLIGHT SMUT WARNING!! also (Y/F/C) = your favorite color. (Y/F/M) = your favorite movie ) 

"Ughh.." Y/n tossed and turned in her bed, trying desperately to fall asleep. She continuously failed. "I'm a little thirsty-" She thought to herself; giving her an excuse to get up. Anything was better than staring at the ceiling all night. 

Y/n put on a (Y/F/C) robe, since she only slept in her undergarments. She rubbed the sleepyness from her eyes as she walked into the hall. "Darlin~? What are you doin'? It's midnight-" 

Y/n was startled from her groggyness at the sight of Jack, who was walking into the hall from his room, wearing nothing but pajama pants. This flustered Y/n to the point of almost nosebleeding. "Uhm- I- can't sleep..so I thought some water might help.." Her eyes darted around the room, trying to avoid contact with the cowboy.

"Well if you can't sleep...You can come lay with me... we could watch a movie if you want.." Y/n nodded, obviously excited. "Alright then, sugar. Climb into my bed." Jack opened the door behind him. "You can pick the movie. I'll go get us some snacks." 

Y/n went into the room and got onto the bed as Jack walked towards the kitchen. She picked up the remote off the bed and began to flip through the channels. She ended up finding (Y/F/M) and put it on. "I'm back, sugar." Jack entered the room carrying loads of stuff. He had popcorn buckets, sodas, candy, chocolates and most importantly, blankets. 

"Now I hope you don't mind me, sugar." Jack stated as he climbed into the bed with Y/n. Y/n let out a small squeal from the sudden contact. Who knew a human could have that cold of limbs? His arm brushed against her as he sat down, making her even more flustered. He grabbed the remote from next to Y/n and pushed play on the movie. 

Midway in, Jack repositioned himself, so he was laying on his side, behind Y/n still. It was nearly 1 am, he was tired. Jack took another sip of his drink. "Did I ever tell you how pretty you are~?" Y/n turned around, confused. "Huh-" 

"Miss Y/n, I've never told you this before, but I love you."

"Uh Jack- you okay?"

"Mhm sugar, just thinkin'."

Y/n blushed, not wanting to make eye contact again.

"We might just have to do something about it." he paused. "If that's alright with you, of course."

Y/n nodded, permission given.

That moment, she felt Jack's soft lips crash into hers. Every moment felt like heaven to her. She slowly inched closer to his body as they started making out. She could taste the alcohol on his breath. He pulled away for a moment. 

"You are so amazing~"

He quickly went back to kissing Y/n. They were so distracted by each other, they didn't hear footsteps in the hall. 

"Whiskey, I'm sorry to barge in so late, but we-" The door swung open to reveal Ginger standing there. "I'm- oh- wow- uh-- sorry!" Ginger covered her eyes and speed walked away.  Both Jack and Y/n were completely caught off guard. "Hey uhm..Y/n? Its getting super late...do you want to get to bed now..?" 

Y/n felt a wave of disappointment and sadness flow over her. "Uh..yea..I guess." She stood up to leave but was stopped by a tug on her arm. "Where are you goin'?" Y/n was confused. "I'm going to bed-" she said. 

"Oh...I thought you could sleep with me tonight..." Y/n smiled and climbed into bed with him. She nuzzled against his chest and they both fell asleep together.